• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The most pathetic looking D/P Pokemon.

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    Probopass is the worst. Nosepass already looked awful. Does the poor little thing need to get an ugly evolution too?

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2008
    Probopass, bibarel and purugly, lickilicky are definitely the funniest looking i showed my friends who arnt even into to pokemon and they laughed until we went into class. u guys r right most of the d/p pokemon suck. i thought r/s/e had the best set of useful pokemon and legendaries. they seriously need to make one giant pokemon game that goes to all regions and is able to caught all pokemon, that way it doesnt get boring after 5 months of gameplay... and they really didnt make too many new pkmn for d/p or r/s/e, g/s/c they made a whole new 150. the 3rd and 4th gen. they made about 100 or less idk

Johnnyboi

Street Pokéster
    Years
    Wow, the D/P generation has so many awful Pokémon it's hard to choose... All of those pinecones suck though, and those stupid butterflies, and the pathetic apes, let's not forget those!
    And um... the frickin VOLCANO SPIDER.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I'd think Lopunny is cute if its gender ratio weren't 50% male and 50% female.
    Although males certainly deliver the lulz when they're shiny. You'd think they can't get any girlier, then BAM. Pink fur.
    Oh God. xDD

Derp and Derp 2--Oh...I mean, Bidoof and Bibarel just look horrendous along with Croagunk, no matter how much it wins on the inside.

sdfs

Is graceful like Zuzu.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Adding more: Staravia, Kricketune, Purugly, stunky and skuntank.....There's a lot. Stunky is pretty bad. When they intentionally make something look like that, you know they're out of ideas...

Oh, and the female pikachu looks silly now.

Years
    I actually like some of the weird ones, like Lickilicky. I think FatKat Purugly and Glameow look dumb, and Togekiss's sprite and Sugimori art look strange. But other than that, I don't mind the rest.

idrum4all2see

Drummer for life
    Years
    Er...
    (Dear I even say it)
    For a God of pokemon, Arceus is like a ... Lamb/Goat thing?
    I think they shouldnt have brought the "God Of POkemon" In yet. Cause it ruin's any ideas for generation 5.
    Not to mention its sprite could look cooler. (Like not a lamb/goat thing...)

(And I still dislike Cranidos and Rampardos, their sprites are an utter mess...)

Detox

Im actually surprised nobody has said Electrivire yet....

~*Champion Shirona*~

砞砟砠砠촼촕촂吏
    Years
    OMGGGG...I don't even know where to start. There are so many pokemon that I close my eyes when seeing. For example; Kriketune(Cannot even spell the name, that is how ugly and un-pokemonish it looks). Arceus...wtf. Was it thoughtful to give this weird looking thing the status of POKEMON GOD. O.o. Totally killed everything. Shaymin... I MEAN WHAT THE HECKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.. It is a stupid looking mouse and looks very ugly(does not look super legendary like it is suppose to be =/).

I like Lopuuny. It looks VERY WELL. It seems to modest and on top (like me =p). SO I LIKE LOPUNNY for it's looks and everything.

There are many more 4th gen pokemon that are VERY UGLY. Like THE VERY UGLYYYYYYYY Heatran, makes me wanna throw up. And Regigigas...wtf.

However, SOME 4th gen pokemon surprise me because they look so good. Dialga for example, Lucario, Lopunny, Palkia.

It seems to me like they wasted most of their time designing Dialga and Palkia than they did with other pokemon =/.

:16:

andersennavy

Born to be the very best
    Years
    i happen to like lickylicky
    i even got one just cuz it looks so awesome XD
    no the weirdest pokemon, i hav to say, are the gastrodons n shellos
    especially with the shellos' heads
    they have the weirdest heads ever XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    Bidoof looks like theyve just got a picture of a beaver and turned it into a sprite

Vega-kun

GX Thunder Trainer
    Years
    Bidoof is the lamest pokemon, so does bibarel...
    Nintendo really should start asking people from forums for custom ideas.....

Z o M B ii 3

Upgrade your Grey Matter.
    Years
    The most pathetic looking D/P Pokemon.

This pokemon was soooo not needed.

Back