• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The most pokemon pisses you off!!

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
  • Pelipper/Wingull and Zigzagoon in Hoenn are the most annoying for me at the moment, seeing as Sapphire was the most recent game I had played. I abuse repels now though XD Not in B/W however, because I want to find a random shiny in those games first.

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
  • Just be thankful that there aren't any high level wild Wobbuffets out there lol, I can handle Tentacool, Boldore is a bit of a nuisance, but can you imagine Wobbuffet! Shadow Tag so you can't escape! Your forced to hit it so it can return with double damage! o.O''

The Author

The Hero of Knothole Glade
    Years
  • MissingNo. is annoying.

RULE #1: DON'T CHEAT

I'm just as good as the cheaters and I don't cheat. Cheaters pay money to do good in their games, then they pay when that game breaks. MissingNo. is the WORST!

PelipperMail

Banned
    Years
  • Roaming Pokémon, especially Eintei and Raikou in HG/SS, because after I had 'released' them, I always forgot about it, and I ended up wasting precious Great Balls on them.

It also annoys me when they are asleep, or frozen, but they still Run Away.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I guess really defensive Pokemon that sit there and are like hurr hurr +6 in both defenses wut u gon do nao.
    Poison or burn them, confuse them, use leech seed, force them to switch out with whirlwind or roar, even raise your own attack to +6.
    There is plenty you can do, it's just a matter of preparedness.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Basically anything in B/W that has Study... SO ANNOYING! And Obviously Zubats, Geodudes, Rattatas, Pidgeys, all that lot...

Years
  • Magnemites. Trainers use them relatively early in the game, they resist almost everything and have quite a few very annoying moves.
    Also, things with Static and Poison Point. Especially Pichu.

Last edited:

Barton

Aspiring Elitist
    Years
  • ZUBATS BY FAR!!!! there is just a million of them in each cave... you blast one after another and the just keep coming... and thats where they get you, they dont do much dmg alone, but if they can confuse ray you, and make you hurt yourself over and over... making them worthless to grind.

but i guess to be a little more original i have to go with pidgey/sandslash. or anyone with sand-attack or accuracy lowering moves. not being able to hit is really annoying!

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    Thundurus, Tornadus, and Landorus.
    I hate those things. I hate their design, I hate the fact that they always show up when Im trying to grind, I hate that i cant catch one because Im so overleved compard to them so my pokemon OHKO it, and then most of all I hate how useless they are. Heatram is more useful then those things. Them and Bronzong/Bronzor are the only pokemon That I actually kinda hate. and I dont hate much, expensively pokemon...
    I mean Alomona's design is dumb and the bolder line are just plain stupid and annoying with sturdy but I don't really hate them. :/
    IDK they just piss me off....

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Frequent appearing Pokemon such as Zubats, Frillish, Tetacools and Geodudes are one of the most annoying Pokemon in the game; about 1/3 of my money is invested to Max Repels because I want to just leave the area already.

:t354:TG

DexHolderBlue

The Sneaky Thief
    Years
  • There's too many to name...basically anything that can poison/confuse you when you don't want it.

Gonna have to agree with everyone on this thread. Zubat would be one of those.

Procrastinatron

Annihilator of Youngster Joey
    Years
  • AI controlled Liepards and their....Fake Outs.....and their Sucker Punches.....(MUST KILL!) Oh, and anything with the Sturdy ability, especially Sawk. -shakes fist-

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    I HATE ZUBAT AND GOLBAT. They've plagued EVERY cave from Red/Blue all the way to HeartGold/SoulSilver, you can't always run from them for some reason, they trap you with Mean Look, and then Confuse you.

Actually, didn't someone on Youtube make a song about how much they hated Zubats?

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    Ugh, a lot of Pokemon, really. ;-; Pokemon with only 1 weakness, i.e Scizor, Forretress, Swampert, Quagsire and Gastrodon (There are more, but they're the main ones) I find during In-game plays that Bronzong, Bronzor, Skuntank, Drapion (Yes, Sinnoh annoys me so much!) I guess really defensive Pokemon that sit there and are like hurr hurr +6 in both defenses wut u gon do nao.

There are plenty of things that you can do. To add onto Cassino's post, Haze flushes all those defense boosts down the drain. Mix that in with a Taunt, & they can't boost their defenses anymore. Also, moves that do a fixed amount of damage, like Seismic Toss & Super Fang, are the bane of these Pokémon as well.

Anyhow, it's not so much that there are anything that annoys me, but it's the fact that there are parts in which I can only move one space at a time in between wild encounters, & sometimes, I only need to turn on the balls of my feet & I would have a wild Pokémon looking to drink my blood.

Also, confusion is the worst thing that I want to have on my guys, as once I get it, I either run or swap, & I'm always wishing for a guy that possesses Own Tempo.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I always have trouble with Bronzor, no matter what type I use, the battle always drags on. I always prepare myself and buy Repels especially when I reach the point where I can purchase Max Repels and end up getting 100+ you can never have too many!

Years
  • I found Black to be very intense with a lot of Pokemon having Sturdy (Dwebble/Crustle, Roggenrola/Boldore/Gigalith, Sawk etc) because they make you have to take them out in at least 2 hits.

Also, some Audino I find annoying when I'm training a Pokemon and they keep spamming me with Attract, Take Down etc plus some of them possess Oran and Sitrus Berries.

Also, wild Watchog, Herdier and Liepard can hit hard and basically hurt you easily. No wonder I had trouble raising my Gothita when she was first caught (she's a Gothitelle now).

Also, a lot of wild Pidove/Tranquill and Foongus/Amoonguss are annoying too.

I've been finding a lot of wild Vullaby lately, and although I caught one they can be annoying.

Back