• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The move that makes you go bonkers

Weird

Lazy Guy
    Years
    52nd battle in battle tower, dugtrio used geofissure (Garchomp dies), used geofissure (Electivire dies), used geofissure ((insert random pokemon) dies) you fail.
    in that situation i just wanted to smash the ds at the wall, drive over it and eat it afterwards. This annoying haxxing pisses me of. Same for confuse ray (hurts itself, hurts itself, ... up to seven times so that i have to use a hyper potion on my quagsire lv 50 which is battling a golbat level 32), of course my whole team is male and every female foe uses attract. If your oppenend freezes, he melt the ice in one round, while i stay 16 rounds in it

Last edited:
    Years
    52nd battle in battle tower, dugtrio used geofissure (Garchomp dies), used geofissure (Gyarados dies), used geofissure ((insert random pokemon) dies) you fail.
    in that situation i just wanted to smash the ds at the wall, drive over it and eat it afterwards. This annoying haxxing pisses me of. Same for confuse ray (hurts itself, hurts itself, ... up to seven times so that i have to use a hyper potion on my quagsire lv 50 which is battling a golbat level 32), of course my whole team is male and every female foe uses attract. If your oppenend freezes, he melt the ice in one round, while i stay 16 rounds in it
    Impossible, how should a Flying type like Gyarados die from a Ground Attack like Fissure? Or did something use Gravity before?

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    just thought of another one, blizzard and ice shard. Everytime someone uses blizzard they always seem to hit me. ARGHHH!

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    swagger, attract, thunder wave/stun spore/glare whenever i get any of these on me my pokemon always seem to get the negative effects and can't attack.

also horn drill...it apparently has 100% accuracy for in game characters.

.............double team.

Chains

Psychic Trainer
    Years
    Spore and its 100% Accuracy
    I also hate Stealth Rock and Body Slam, it seems to me Body Slam has a 100% Paralysis Rate O_o
    And why is everyone talking about Double Team, isnt it usually banned in Standard Battles? X_x

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    i agree with Sil Perish Song because i was facing someone on pokemon battle revilution and he has an arceus and we were down to the last to guys and he used perish song and we both died but it said he won!!!!!

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    Attract. Argh. I hate that attack. And Sweet Kiss.

I pretty much hate anything that puts me to sleep, actually. Sleep or paralysis.

PokemonFan_99

Bye I have left PC.
    Years
    I hate Attract, Sing and CONFUSE RAY the most. Makes throw my ds or gba on the ground! Grrr!

Once I was at one hp and was going to kill cynthia's roserade when my move missed and roserade used toxic and I lost from toxic! I was so angry!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    ATTRACT!!!!!!!!!!
    I hated it when i was playing heartgold and whitneys miltank kept using attract on my croconaw.
    HYPNOSIS!!!!!!!!
    I HATE HAVING TO MASH THE A BUTTON UNTILL MY POKEMON WAKES UP!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    the combination of: Thunder Wave, Attract and worse Ludicolo having Rain Dish: Rain Dance, Leech Seed, Toxic and Double Team, none of my pokemon can defeat it.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    i have loads that really annoy me fury swipes,pin missle, toxic, confuse ray and theres loads more they just wind me up especially when i have run out of full heals or something

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
    All recovery moves, double team, minimize, protect/detect, wrap in gen1, ghost curse and sand attack.

Micro SD

HubbaBubba
    Years
    Poison Sting! When i use it, it never poisons the other Pokemon, but when I get hit by it, it seems every time I get poisoned.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I hate it when my Pokemon(s) get confused. It just irritates me because they keep on hitting each other till K.O.

Charizard632

Now a great Touhou addict
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    Any Move that makes my Pokemon Paralyzed, asleep, or confused. Also Leech Seed, Protect, Detect, and Fake Out. In Pokemon Ruby, Absorb/Mega Drain/Giga Drain/Leaf Blade really frustrated me, because I used to have Mudkip as a starter and it's basically the only Pokemon I train.

Back