• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Multi-Mix Special League

Do you like this league?

• Like it!? It's awesone! :D

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • It's the most creative league here! :D

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • Yeah, I like it. :)

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • It's cool. :)

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • It's not bad. :paranoid:

• It's just ok. :\

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Not that bad, but could be better... :surprised:

• I don't like it... :(

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • It's ugly! :disappoin

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • I hate it! :disappoin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Piplup-Trainer

This is my custom user title.
    Years
    Change my four-legged league to 3v3, and take the prizes from both for now.
    I need to clone more >>;;;

Updated. :)
    Just take a look in both of your prize section to check if I made everything correctly ^^`

No challengers yet? :(

Oh well. Who wants a test battle?

Well, I can have a test battle with you on friday.
    But you have to be online then, because I`ll also re-open my gym and I`m sure that some channengers on my challengers list would like to steal my badge :D

Last edited:

Piplup-Trainer

Years
    ...but you have no badge :P
    Since I have to design one for you :D
    I`ll try to finish the badges that I need to design this thursday...
    But it will be hard, since I have no idea, how to make a good looking "Triple stage/Fully Evolved" badge.

BTW, is there anything special about Hoenn? Anything what it makes special?
    Cause I used the idea of a rainbow (Ho-Oh) and Ocean (Lugia), combined them and they represent the Johto-Pokemons Ho-Oh and Lugia, which are captureable in Johto (I mean non-events).
    You have to be a hardcore Johto-Fan to know this xD
    So...any ideas what represents Hoenn?

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    so katsyuki will your prize be up again in time for our battle this friday?
    it gives me the motivation to win:D

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Ow, ****! I haven't told you I resigned yet?!!! Sorry!!!
    Man, I didn't think I'd forgot that....It's very complicated, and I bet I have explained it 6 times already (Which doesn't sound too hard untill you see the heap of text I have to write. XD)
    Sorry!!!

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Horrible new house....Computer that hates me and anything downloaded over the internet....Technology-hating parents (Well, not really XD)....and no wireless, no wifi, and barely any form of communication.
    That's everything summed up. XD

Iyo

Είμαι μια ζωντανή παραδοξία
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 21, 2010
    I agree. A volcano and sea, and you could replace the ocean bit for lugia with a whirlpool, seeing as it's found in the Whirl Islands.

xMiZx

Lazy Battler
    Years
    Well....crap. Due to technical difficulties, wifi - to - DS is being a gripe. So all gym battles are going to be on ShoddyBattle until I can get it situated.

Jukain-Arashi

PM me for Lockerz invitation.
    Years
    A change in my rules. All battles will be single battles. Challenges made Monday-Thursday will be Shoddy battles ONLY. Any challenges made Friday-Sunday will be wifi, unless I have technical difficulties. ALL challenges must be posted here AND VMed to me.

Piplup-Trainer

Years
    Jukain : Updated! :)

xMiZx : Will update yours now too! :)

To all challengers and to Jukain-Arashi and pokemonleaguechamp :
    I`ll be online tommorrow from 8-10 PM (GMT +1), so LilacLust and Don`tRunWithScizor! would be welcome for a challenge. Jukain and pokeleaguechamp are also welcome if they wanna still have their test battles.

EDIT :
    - First off, Code has left the E4 position.
    - Second : Updated the requested sections.
    - Third : A friend will borrow me a camera, so I`ll record my battles tommorrow with a better video and sound quality.

Last edited:

mcr3240ca

Midnight Moon League Champion
    Years
    I challenge... I think. Depends on if the pokemon here are hacked or naturally trained. Thats the problem with some leagues.

Jukain-Arashi

PM me for Lockerz invitation.
    Years
    Not many Leagues use hacked Pokemon. It's usually the challengers who use hacks.

I think we need a way to check for hacks so that we can ban challengers that use them.

Piplup-Trainer

Years
    I challenge... I think. Depends on if the pokemon here are hacked or naturally trained. Thats the problem with some leagues.

I can tell you for sure that all gym leaders aren`t using hacked pokemon in this league.
    I`ll be online from 8-10 PM, so it`s 1:40 PM right now. That means I`ll be online in 6 hours and 20 minutes xD

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    Not many Leagues use hacked Pokemon. It's usually the challengers who use hacks.

I think we need a way to check for hacks so that we can ban challengers that use them.

most of them completely ban them all together
    also ill be challenging katsuyaki-itsuki cause he said hell battle me today ^_^ so putting this on here as a reminder to him

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back