• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Mystery at the Lily Fanclub

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    And more aware.
    Oh yes, please, get more aware.

Frankly I'd sacrifice all those things for awareness and knowledge anyday. :x So I can't tell you otherwise. But it feels so evil. But knowledge is so delicious.... yummmm..............................

...Such obvious cycles.... never changing...

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    If we are to define 22sa as one who's aware because he likes to be aware and knowledgeable, then it's quite safe to equate "getting weirder" with "getting more aware" =x

22sa

Years
    It's all about the lust. Knowledge lust! It can get masochistic if you forget to relax, though....

And being conscious makes one normal, not weird. Unless you consider the drunk person's state of mind normal.

Years
    I'd say that Frostweaver is hardly in a position to call others weird. Nor am I. Just saying.
    He needs to come to understand knowledge lust, though! It is a trait that I have ingrained quite deeply into me. Sadly, this means I'm rarely satisfied.

...Lily, is this post too much like our convos? :x

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    I'd say that Frostweaver is hardly in a position to call others weird. Nor am I. Just saying.
    He needs to come to understand knowledge lust, though! It is a trait that I have ingrained quite deeply into me. Sadly, this means I'm rarely satisfied.

I'm pretty sure that even Lily as the hostess, do not have the knowledge lust for everything... maybe for aRO then yes =x But say, will Lily ever feel the drive to learn all about math?

Nah ;p

On the basis that...
    -if 22sa is striving to be aware and conscious
    -Frosty thinks that 22sa is weird (especially with boredom, which apparently you never whine to Lily about)
    -then getting to be aware and conscious is weird
    -it's either that, or Frosty can bore everyone around him immensely, so 22sa only says that he's bored when he's around Frosty

22sa

Years
    It's not that I'm striving to be aware and conscious so much as I was stating the only path in life I understand.

I'll just say Lily asks different questions, and is completely unreliable compared to Frostweaver. :P You should feel honored, Frostweaver, instead of burdened. Only the great & reliable people are worth complaining too.

Afterall, only those whom we find easy to talk to and feel confident around, can we so willingly confide in, right? And since confidence begets confidence, you should feel honored once again, Frostweaver.

And the list of virtues goes on. You can be counted on, Frostweaver, does the list go on! :P

Only like-minds can share their feelings so easily.

Yup. There is no satiable lust. Can't sympathize more.

Last edited:

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I give up trying to make sense of this conversation. (Abby- it's been so long since we talked. I can no longer relate to convos like before. The lightbulbs mourn, as do I).

Thin, gauzy veils. b_b~

Years
    I give up trying to make sense of this conversation. (Abby- it's been so long since we talked. I can no longer relate to convos like before. The lightbulbs mourn, as do I).

Thin, gauzy veils. b_b~

Indeed, it has been far too long. Perhaps we can remedy that tomorrow? I would love it. The lightbulbs would rejoice with syrup exuberance.

22sa

Years
    Lightbulbs are great of course, just not that ugly lightbulb avatar from 2006... though it's so ugly that I miss it. o_o;

22sa

Years
    In the extremity sense, yeah....

Btw, does that sentence in your sig mean you're going to be inactive? o_o'

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Ever feel revitalized at the nostalgic sensation of spring and all the attached memories, yet at the same time realize you're simply traveling in circles? Because by next year you'd have created more feelings from the previous year, and that nostalgia will return again, and so forth...I stepped out the car, peered at the blinding sun, felt the cool wind, and thought, another bloody spring...I have to wonder if these words of rampant dislike merely reflect my past, and are simply manifesting as my thoughts grow and expand..but I know there exists a shred of hope that somehow, a miracle will occur, disturbing the path of frayed, stubborn normality.. The idea itself is romantic, wishing for impossible to save oneself from the horrid, bland society we live in, fruitlessly trying to obtain that goal from the deepest recesses of our mind, needlessly suppressing such genius, conforming to one straight line..

/sigh.

22sa

Years
    Well I started having that wish when I was, well, two year younger then your current age... it was quite intense I might add, and uhh yeah... nothing happened, except daydreaming and stuff. >>; Two and a half years later when I joined PC in 2003, I .... nevermind. But I can say it's lead me to constantly overestimate other people for no reason except this blind hope. Now in 2007, nothing has changed except that I'm just a little more able to translate such a desire in more constructive ways....

Back