• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The name of the "third version"?

And who is the mascot?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Its grantina as the mascot.
    Its opal for the gem/name.
    Its over everyone knows thats it. Oh and this won't be released until the remakes for G/S are out

Years
    After a G/S remake don't forget

Who says there is a G/S remake? There wont be one, likely because you can get every Johto Pokémon in R/S/E/FR/LG by catching and trading (except Celebi), and the Sevii Islands were put into the Kanto region to 'replace' Johto, and the music on the islands is enough proof.

And with Pal Park in D/P, theres no need for extra remakes just to trade on DS. So, there will be no G/S (or Crystal) remake on GBA, DS or anything.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Good point but still it is happening and we all know that. GSC was there best seller and will be again with DS functions> This is a thread for the 3rd DP game so if you don't believe it or think that it can't happen go-just go-to the thread for it you will see that it is a major thingthat will happen.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2008
    there is data in the game for a pokemon origin to be johto and there are many mentions of johto... and the anime also hints to it in one episodeReiji's badges are shown to the camera, scrolling across from Kanto to Hoenn to Sinnoh to johto thi corsponds to the newer games fire red & leaf green then emerald thee diamond and pearl and then ???? the next game might not be a remake of gold and sliver but it is most likely set in johto

i want pokemon helotrope (also known as bloodstone ^_^)

Years
    Good point but still it is happening and we all know that. GSC was there best seller and will be again with DS functions> This is a thread for the 3rd DP game so if you don't believe it or think that it can't happen go-just go-to the thread for it you will see that it is a major thingthat will happen.

Look. Im not being funny or anything. But this thread is for the 3rd D/P game. If there is a Johto-based game, not neccessarily a G/S remake, then this WONT class as a 3rd D/P. It would be a totally different game, like FireRed/LeafGreen are to Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. Yes, they can trade and everything, but as they are in different worlds, the Kanto games arent classed as the 4th and 5th games are they? No offence, but go to the thread YOU mentioned if you want to talk about the possibility of a G/S remake. This ones for suggestions on a Sinnoh region 3rd game, 3RD being the the same region, like Yellow is to R/B, Crystal is to G/S and Emerald is to R/S.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    I just remembered...

Dailga & Palkia are found at the Spear Pillar... Arceus is found in the Hall of Origin, right above the Spear Pillar...

they are all "Gods" right?

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
    I think it's going to be called Opal or Girasol. Giratina is the 3rd legendary dragon and represents death, so being the 3rd legendary dragon, it should be on the next game cover. Look at the eyes. it's the same as Dialga's and Palkia's! And all three legendary dragons come from a different dimension(Giratina comes from a world on the reverse side of ours). Plus look at its wings; Giratina's name is created from Girasol, a type of opal gem, the type on its wings, right? Diamond, Pearl, and Opal are all gems and Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina are the 3 legendary dragons representing time, space, and death. So the next one has to be called Opal or Girasol.
    although it could be Arceus cuz all three of them can be found at the Spear Pillar. but it also couldn't be cuz Arceus wasn't even revealed yet. we shouldn't even know about it.
    my best guess is Giratina with the name Pokémon Opal Version or Girasol Version. if it isn't, i'm going to hit my head on my comp when it comes out. :P

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Opal seems very probable. Even though i don't know what it would contain that Diamond and Pearl hasn't. Could it be an alternate storyline maybe?

But then again the three legendaries of the lake form that triangle... could they be related in some way to Palkia and Dialga?

Size different also a factor. Giratina, Palkia and Dialga and around the same size, whilst Mesprit, Uxie and Azelf are kinda small.

Also, think about this: Nintendo might've put giratina in to arouse suspicions of Opal. Giratina could be a "decoy" so everyone is waiting for Opal and then BAM! Surprise...

EDIT: I didn't notice that darkcookie... interesting, very. Mesprit, just, doesnt fit in, does it?

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Also tolberone ther is another fact that nobody doesn't wantot build on.
    Dialga- Dragon/steel controls time
    Palkia- Dragon/water controls space
    Girantina- Dragon/Ghost is from anoter dimension
    Time/Space/Dimensions fit perfectly don't they now?

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I think it's going to be called Opal or Girasol. Giratina is the 3rd legendary dragon and represents death, so being the 3rd legendary dragon, it should be on the next game cover. Look at the eyes. it's the same as Dialga's and Palkia's! And all three legendary dragons come from a different dimension(Giratina comes from a world on the reverse side of ours). Plus look at its wings; Giratina's name is created from Girasol, a type of opal gem, the type on its wings, right? Diamond, Pearl, and Opal are all gems and Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina are the 3 legendary dragons representing time, space, and death. So the next one has to be called Opal or Girasol.
    although it could be Arceus cuz all three of them can be found at the Spear Pillar. but it also couldn't be cuz Arceus wasn't even revealed yet. we shouldn't even know about it.
    my best guess is Giratina with the name Pokémon Opal Version or Girasol Version. if it isn't, i'm going to hit my head on my comp when it comes out. :P

If they could choose either girasol or opal, they would definetely pick opal, as younger players dont have a clue what girasol is.

EDIT: Yet again, another point. Mesprit is a pokemon of emotion, whilst Azelf is a pokemon of willpower, and Uxie is a pokemon of knowledge. doesn't really correspond to time and space, does it now?

Last edited:
    Years
    Yeah, i think opal, but they're running out of hard, shiny things that people of actually heard of. So what are they gonna do after diamond, pearl and the sequal to that. Pokemon Bread and Butter? Ooh ooh, and the stunning 3rd game to that: Pokemon Sandwich version. Anyway, i think you'll probably be able to go back to johto jike you could go to kanto in gold, silver and crystal. They wouldnt have put Jasmine in it just for waterfall, would they?

zilla103

Advaced Trainer
    Years
    I beleave when or if they make a third version I thienk giratina would deffinitly be the mascot because the other legendarys just dont seem right for mascot and it is a dragon type like Dialga and palkia.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back