• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nameless Battlefield

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    You don't get the point really, the whole confusion status is completely horrible for competitive battling

Eh, I think if Mean Look or things of that sort are in play, it can be useful. I know it's gotten me before.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Alright... I'll be there, hold on

EDIT: Dam sorry, That was the manaphy I traded today XD Ill be back on after I reassemble my team

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    I'm COnfused....uy are you using a guy that you said you wanted banned, and why did you only use 3 pokemon??

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    LOL!!! Nice hax... Critical hit PLUS Freeze hit Gyarados, then ANOTHER Critical hit on him..

EDIT: *Insert Type here* > Your entire Team ?_? Good Game

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    Haha ouch hidden power....told ya...i dont pick the best team, just my favorite guys lolol....

EDIT: Dude my guy had an exp share on him, not an item thatincreases critical hit....

Back