• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nameless Battlefield

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2007
    Im not sure.... i dont do all that, i aint no pokemon geek :D i dont ev train...... he probbly has some in hp defence and even special attack lol

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2007
    why is it strange??? also I got the electabuzz guy by myself to and didnt get it in no trade so it cant be max stats or whatever you wanna call it.

you booted my bum though and it hurt!

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    It is strange for Electivire to survive nearly any STABBED Physical move because it has 67 Base Defense. I also had Stealth Rock support to ensure that Focus Sash wouldn't activate.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Ok, I'll battle you right after I finish another battle :)

EDIT: Ready! I'll add you and get on

Last edited:

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Hmm good game superman, although all those Hypnosis missing threw you off

I'd also like the EV spread of your Machamp, I feel that Machamp can't survive an Earthquake from Garchomp AT ALL with the support of Stealth Rock AND 3 Spikes.

What was your Drapion holding?

supermandudekid

Tokyo Police Club
    Years
    Hmm good game superman, although all those Hypnosis missing threw you off

I'd also like the EV spread of your Machamp, I feel that Machamp can't survive an Earthquake from Garchomp AT ALL with the support of Stealth Rock AND 3 Spikes.

What was your Drapion holding?

*goes to pm so he dosent reveal strategy*

ya it was a good game the rust is there
    you have a good new team this is the first time ive seen it

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Good Game Matzzz, but you really should evolve your Pokemon first before you play competitive :\

Matzzz

Danger!
    Years
    oh yeah i started a new game but im almost at the end of the pokemon league so dragonair will be evolved :D

Back