• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The name's Nam

Nam

Years
    Hello! As you can see I'm new here and my name is Joan but just call me Nam.. xP
    I live in the Dominican Republic, located in the Caribbean. My parents are Dominican but I was born in Miami, Florida.

I joined because I recently got Pokemon Black and I'm itching for battles..

ToxicSapphire

Elite Collector
    Years
    Welcome Nam! Cool name btw.
    You'll love it here theres a whole form for battles. :)
    Good luck, and I hope you have fun!~

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Welcome, Nam to the PokéCommunity! I give you extra coolness points for having Black, since it has Cottonee, Sawk and other cool Pokemon which White doesn't have. :) I hope you have a good time here, since we pretty much have everything you're looking for right here.

Where abouts is the Caribbean may I ask? I honestly have no idea where it is, since I don't have a map with me right now, and it would be interesting to know where it is. Isn't it somewhere near Spain or something? I could just imagine it being an island, secluded away from Europe, but close to Spain. Don't ask why I would think that, since i don't even know for myself. XD; But aside from that, it seems like a cool, and probably exotic place. :3

Read the rules when you get the chance to, and ask questions whenever the need arises. Also, I should tell you to have a good time here as well. :)

Nam

Years
    Thanks guys, I'll check them out soon. But first I'm trying to resolve some problems with the internet connection.. xP
    The test went fine but when I actually try something Wi-Fi related it fails... xP
    I'm trying to get my Friend Code... xP

The Caribbean in under the United States, near Cuba, Puerto Rico, Florida, etc. It's a tropical place and I live near the shore. :P

Back