• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
    referring to that, i thought the very first time i saw his face, that he maybe was the 4th hokage, or maybe just his body, seeing as his second form looks exactly like deidara, without the freaky eyes and rings and crap

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    And what the heck Pain has like 5 other bodies that he can possess o.0
    Spoiler:

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Yeh he needs to lay on that machine and sleep first though, kinda cool to have 5 different bodies to control

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Well I think its obvious that Pain is the black haired kid (wont say the name) but I guess we'll see next week how Yahiko got the funny eyes

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    Holy hell I haven't posted here in awhile.

Well I'm on my way to watch 29-30, and although I'm sad for Sasori, because he was smexy, I'm eager to see a little more Deidara in this one. Makes me sad because, well...I know he ain't got much time left..

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Meh... I don't know why, but for me, thinking about Pein... it makes me feel really sad. It's really werid though...

Anywho, it sucks that Spippuuden ep 31 won't be airing for a long three weeks...desu.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I know, I read it, but I want it animated. XD [Everyone wants it animated, desu.]

But unlike the anime, manga chapters come out every week. ^__^ Right?

I'm trying to draw more in my Naruto manga... did a lot so far, but I can't draw now. My thumb is twitching like crazy for some reason...desu.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    *sigh* Ah. Tonight I have finally watched the beginning of naruto shippuden episode 21. I am happy i did so. Sasori's cute ^^ *little fangirl squeal*

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    *sigh* Ah. Tonight I have finally watched the beginning of naruto shippuden episode 21. I am happy i did so. Sasori's cute ^^ *little fangirl squeal*

Theres always Youtube XD its like a computer version of TV lol

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    ^ Totally agreed. On both points.

Although, for a moment, I supported SasuSai O_o;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back