• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    I'm so used to having the series so far from where I actually am, so every time I read it I'd read like 20 chapters at a time. But, now that I'm up to date with the manga, I have to expeirience all that suspense, and boredom of waitning for the next chapter to come out.

I had Ultimate Ninja for the G-Cube....but it got boring fast.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Um...what game? The one I just mentioned? Well yeah, it's my favorite Naruto game.
    I love how they set up the fighting system. It works so well, and looks like a comic! XD

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    This place hasn't been as active as it used to be a few days back... (I too haven't posted...)

About Chapter 373
    Spoiler:

And I too haven't forgotten about...
    Spoiler:

Welcome to the new members!! To answer your question Sango_the_Demonslayer, I only have Naruto: Clash of Ninja 1 & 2!! Awesome games (in my opinion)!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    This place hasn't been as active as it used to be a few days back... (I too haven't posted...)

About Chapter 373
    Spoiler:

And I too haven't forgotten about...
    Spoiler:

Welcome to the new members!! To answer your question Sango_the_Demonslayer, I only have Naruto: Clash of Ninja 1 & 2!! Awesome games (in my opinion)!!

Well I think that
    Spoiler:

Luиαrglοω

Yuuko ftw 8D
    Years
    Yahiko looks nothing like Tobi, though... D:

Also what I'm more looking forward to is Naruto and Sasuke's meeting again x3 Itachi's not gonna die so soon, i think.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Spoiler:

@ Super Gullwing:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Yahiko looks nothing like Tobi, though... D:

Also what I'm more looking forward to is Naruto and Sasuke's meeting again x3 Itachi's not gonna die so soon, i think.

Nah...Itachi is too powerful to die so soon....Besides,
    Spoiler:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yahiko looks a little bit like Jugo. But that is just me.

I can't really wait to see Itachi vs. Sasuke. I am kinda of scared of the outcome though...I hope one of them doesn't die. It is going to be a awesome battle.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    >>To Lucy: Actually, I also thought that to when I first saw him, that Jugo looks like Yahiko!!

I too am waiting for the Sasuke Retrieval Arc!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Neither of them is going to die. Itachi's gonna say,
    Spoiler:
    And then, the fight is gonna end, and then
    Spoiler:
    And that's how it's going to happen, I think.

Um...wait...who's Jugo? Oh wait, he's with Sasuke, I remember. I don't think that's him, though.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    *sigh* There are so many things going on the manga at the same. x.x Like four or five things going on...and none of them have been resolved. I am just anxious to see Itachi and Sasuke battle in the hideout. I wonder what hideout Itachi is taking about...gah. Whatever happens it happens. That could happen Mewtwo42, but I also wish that won't happen. Hopefully the chapter after this week will show Itachi and Sasuke.

Yeah I was thinking Yahiko looked like Jugo because their hair. But you are right Mewtwo42 it isn't him.

Luиαrglοω

Yuuko ftw 8D
    Years
    Why the spoilers? I'm sure everybody's caught up. o:

Also, there's no way Sasuke's gonna die. D: He's like, the 2nd most important character. More likely, Naruto shows up and saves his ass. xD
    then Naruto drags him back to Konoha and and becomes Hokage and marries Sasuke~ 8D *shot*

@Lucy(woah, it is so weird calling somebody else that xD): The Sasuke Retreival Arc already happened, right? You mean the dub? o.o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back