• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes this is the place were you can talk about Naruto. Anything from games, anime, toys, and manga. Anything at all. ^^ You can even talk about other characters of the series. It doesn't need to be all about Naruto.

Anyway, for me, I really haven't been following the anime. Well I been watching Shippuuden, but as of late...I been reading the manga a lot. It is pretty good.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Naruto 464
    Spoiler:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I can't believe Gaara saved Raikage.

Raikage needs to die. ):

Kamui

´
    Years
    How comes Shippuuden 127 wasnt aired yesterday o.o?
    Are they going to do a double episode next week?

TaySean Sosuke

Devine Moon
    Years
    lol, My Favorite Sasuke Uchiha...
    I would like to join this club, i even read the manga comics to be ahead of, the tv shows..... along with playing byond, where i play several naruto games...
    where i am hokage... and head of the akatsuki..
    can i become one of the hokage apprentices/students.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I can't believe Gaara saved Raikage.

Raikage needs to die. ):

Spoiler:

And I don't know why they didn't show Shippuuden Episode 127. I haven't been watching. I don't know if it is going to be a double episode or not next week.

And welcome to the club, TaySean Sosuke.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    According endless-naruto.com, they say this:

Also as a reminder, there is no new Naruto Shippuden episode scheduled to be released this week. For the next two weeks their will be a hour long Naruto Shippuden special released which will include episodes 127-128 and 129-130. Check back later for those.

Also, whenever possible, can I be updated in the list? I asked to be in the club like a month ago...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh so that is why. Thanks for that info wee187. And no it isn't four episodes in one day. There will be a hour long special for one week and the other week it will be another one. Dang I am so behind! I don't know what is going on anymore. XD I need to start watching it again.

Princess Pichu

Art is a flash of beauty~
    Years
    Um...Would it be alright if I joined...?
    I'm a big fan of Naruto...Especially Deidara.
    Though I don't have a chance watch it often, and I've never liked reading mangas, but I have a general idea of any recent going-ons. I love the games though. *still waiting for Rev3*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Consider yourself joined. ^^

Man, have anyone seen the new OP of Shippuuden? I really love it. It looks like they are speeding right along with the story. And the latest chapter was mind blowing!

Spoiler:

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    Yeah. Although, I get the feeling that everything before now was all leading up to this point, and now is where the real story begins.

TaySean Sosuke

Devine Moon
    Years
    i know, shippuden is starting to come on on jetix, in english
    the newest Japanese episodes, is good...
    with pein and jariyah finally fighting
    im mad that he going to die.

Kamui

´
    Years
    MAAAN! Shippuuden is getting better by every episode.

I feel sorry for Jiraya... He definately is by far the strongest from the Sannins.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Welcome Captain Riolu.

I don't know if I would say Jiraya is stronger then Orochimaru I see them on the same level then Tsunade right under them. I know if the data books of Naruto were ever that is does a tier system but I would say Jiraya and Orochimaru and probably Tsunade are in the same tier none of them are that much stronger then another in my opinion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back