• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Yeah I am sure Kisame used a substitution I find it hard to believe he would die that easy. Naruto is full of twists so it would not surprise me.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I've been doing both.
    My favorite character in Naruto is Shikamaru, because he is an awesome guy and he's a genius.
    That is good that you been following both. I been following mostly the manga. The anime just a bit. I need to get back to it. Awesome! I like Shikamaru too. He is a genius. Sometimes you can't never tell because he seems to have a lax attitude.

Kenshin5 said:
    Yeah I am sure Kisame used a substitution I find it hard to believe he would die that easy. Naruto is full of twists so it would not surprise me.
    Pft, yeah. Kisame isn't dead! Not at all. I been hearing people that he is a goner, but I think it isn't over yet. He still got something up in his sleeve.

Spoiler:

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I doubt Sakura has it in her to kill Sasuke she would probably get there and cry and tell Sasuke I want to be with you blah blah blah take me with you. Who knows maybe in some weird plot twist Danzo joins up with Madara probably not though.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    I decided after a year-year and a half of not reading the manga to finally catch up and I must say it was a great choice!
    All I have to say about 475 is:
    Spoiler:

All I have to say to this is: the Raikage and his brother, Killer Bee, are a killer team together (pardon the pun). So I don't find it too hard to believe Kisame is dead, but hey Madara was alive when he shouldn't have been so who knows. But Kisame is pretty cool so I hope he's still around

Last edited:

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Seems as though it is confirmed Itachi did do as the village commanded him to. Unless Madara was controlling Danzo with his Sharigan. Looks like Sasuke is pretty serious about this he already busted out Susanoo. I doubt he killed Danzo that easy though.

Tennis_Lion818

Gold Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Nope, Danzo's not dead yet. Although I wish he was. There's stilll a lot more action coming from Sasuke's end, whereas Naruto has just FAINTED!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I doubt Sakura has it in her to kill Sasuke she would probably get there and cry and tell Sasuke I want to be with you blah blah blah take me with you. Who knows maybe in some weird plot twist Danzo joins up with Madara probably not though.
    You could be right about Sakura not killing Sasuke. She probably ended up crying and hugging and stuff. I really hope not. I hope she at least fight him until Naruto gets there and save them both. I know Sakura still loves Sasuke, but I hope she won't do the crying like she did before. Dang that would be a plot twist, but that didn't happen Sasuke showed up. Now it is Sasuke and Danzo now. And so far Sasuke has the advantage. I can't believe Itachi showed up! Wow...I have a feel it is illusion though. And yes Naruto fainted. I felt sorry for him. He went through so much. Hopefully he will be alright.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I love Naruto! I like Sasuke and Kakashi the most. Can I join?
    Sure you can join if Kay is ever around to add you.

Chapter 480
    Spoiler:

Also this clubs need more post... Hopefully not all the Naruto fans left this place.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Welcome to the club, Binary! I been reading the manga and man...it is getting intense. Sasuke definitely changed. That is all I got to say. Now I don't know what he is going to do next.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    There is no way Sakura is going to defeat or change Sasuke. Look at what he did in the newest chapter.

He is such a women abuser. :<

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I better spoil tag this. Don't want everyone to get mad at me, lol.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Hm, don't be afraid. No one probably likes him anymore for what he did.

Spoiler:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I feel for Danzo... the guy was pretty strong and seems to have worked so hard yet ended like that.

I'm happy Naruto's charging full speed ahead in Sennin mode--Naruto's been so reliable lately.

What happened to Karin is retarded... but Sasuke did the right thing imo. Hey, Madara warned Karin not to get caught up in this battle. :P

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Spoiler:

~Merilyn

Pokemon Misted Amethyst
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2014
    Can I join?
    I only read the manga, though.
    My fav charcter is Itachi (sucks that he died)
    Yeah I also have a feeling that sakura will save Karin.

DarkDreams

Whispers in the dark...
    Years
    Ooh! Can I join? The latest Manga chapter was awesome <3 SakuSasu fans like me would squeal for eternity xD

~Merilyn

Pokemon Misted Amethyst
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2014
    Ooh! Can I join? The latest Manga chapter was awesome <3 SakuSasu fans like me would squeal for eternity xD

I don't think he'll take her with him though (shes too weak). I think he might try to kill her...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Welcome to the club guys. ^^ And I think Sakura will try to kill Sasuke. She is there just for the ride and in the right time she will make her move. But I know she will try to heal Karin to get some answers first. By all that happens Kakashi and Naruto will show up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back