• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    hi everyone I'm back .......................... again

I love gaaras ultimate defence attack thoug it does look a little wierd though

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Thats true, but gaara made that decision...he wants the villagers to respect him and what a better way to by becoming the Kasekage. What's sad is that those darn guys from Akatsuki kidnap him and poison Kankuro. Sai is very interesting as well

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Yeah I hated them for that but they're pretty kool like Itachi and that other guy who does those rituals after every killing. And Sai is awesome, I really just like that his drawings come to life. Isn't Sasuke just amazing now though

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Sai is like my favorite character right now, Sasuke has impressed me what he's done to himself, the way he's got more power now...but he can't beat naruto with his new jutsu..what's it called again? Its the "Odama Rasengan" right?

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Yea, that move is AWESOME but I can't wait to see the one Kakashi is going to help him learn. I'm so exited about that just because of the way thier training and Narutos attribute is wind

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Maybe Kakashi will teach him Chidori as well and he'll morph his Rasengan with it making it into "Chidorengan" or something like that~

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    and he already said the move would have something to do with wind.Either way I can't wait to see it, it should be awesome

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    I think that would be kool but I'm hoping its an original which it should be just to give him an edge over others so they cant learn it without him

Last edited:

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
    Kay11190 said:
    I think that would be kool but I'm hoping its an original which it should be just to give him an edge over others so they cant learn it without him
    I wonder if the jutsu would have been strong enough to beat sasuke in there battle. btw i found some interiting facts about ninja ranks sannin=three people jounin=standing, regular, permanent genin= low-rank person, menial

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back