• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
    @ misty fanboy,
    but remember, only the tip of the shuriked hit him, and it didn't go in very far, maybe if the actual blade hit him, it would have gone straight through him, or a least half way

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    *tries to remember what happened* Err... Darn. I have a really bad memory >_>

Well, if what the others say was true in that the shuriken didn't go in very deep, I would agree that Iruka would have survived... Which he did O_o

CHaRiSMa

Watching Celty chase bad guys
    Years
    Lucky I still rmb this epi since I've watched only so few :)

But yeah I think he should've died too. But you know how it is: he wasn't supposed to die coz he was a good guy and if it wasn't for him, Naruto wouldn't have realised that he's not alone in the world and who knows what would he have done. So, yeah it's a good thing that Iruka didn't die :D

BTW I have a question. Seing as Sasuke is an avenger and he promised himself to kill Itachi.. I was wondering, if you were in Sasuke's place (so if your brother/sister/other close member of the family or even a complete stranger did what Itachi has done..) in the ninja world, would you kill that person? Personally I wouldn't. Coz that would cause only more suffering. Hate and revenge cause nothing but pain.

Last edited:

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
    ya know, i've never really thought about it. Maybe, but not as soon as Sasuke would have, i would have waited until i was pretty sure i was strong enough until i would go at him with a chidori or somethin like in the hotel thing. Itatchi did kill his entire clan, he deserves to die, and at the hand of the only person he didn't kill.

misty_fanboy

self proclaimed #1 misty fan
    Years
    Lucky I still rmb this epi since I've watched only so few :)

But yeah I think he should've died too. But you know how it is: he wasn't supposed to die coz he was a good guy and if it wasn't for him, Naruto wouldn't have realised that he's not alone in the world and who knows what would he have done. So, yeah it's a good thing that Iruka didn't die :D

BTW I have a question. Seing as Sasuke is an avenger and he promised himself to kill Itachi.. I was wondering, if you were in Sasuke's place (so if your brother/sister/other close member of the family or even a complete stranger) in the ninja world, would you kill that person? Personally I wouldn't. Coz that would cause only more suffering. Hate and revenge cause nothing but pain.
    I'd kill him, he caused me pain I'll cause him more pain. -is nearly cynical-

Pok-A-Nerd

+^**~~Randome-Ocracyness~~**^+
    Years
    ^^ Naruto Pwns Can I Join Too =P Im Not On Alot Though But I Loooove Naruto Gaara And Naruto Are My Fav! Especailly In The Shippuuden There Soo Cuuute! And They Actually Know New Moves!
    Sakura Is A Beast ;) Shes Soo Cool, Everyone Is!!

CHaRiSMa

Years
    Btw.. do you guys think Shikamaru will end up with Ino? And will Sakura end up with Sasuke or not? What if she ends up wit Lee? That would be really cool IMO, coz I think he deserves her.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    For the sake of Byakugan, Hinata is better. Hinata is the one whom truly admires Naruto anyways.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Sasuke x Sai, ftw. *shot* I'm kidding... Or not >_>

I think Hinata and Naruto make a good pair. Not too sure of Sai and Sakura, though...

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Sakura and Rock Lee... That would be a pretty interesting pair. But it's definitely not impossible.

Years
    Hey Everybody!

I hope I can join this club too! I think Naruto's one of the best Anime's and Manga's. I've watched all the 'Naruto' episodes and I just started with Shippuuden and I think it's amazing. Finally the fillers stopped! *Grins* I haven't read everything of the Manga yet, but - as you already know- I've seen almost all the episodes (exept for the last two of Shippuuden, still got to watch them. I might do it later this day).

My favourite characters are Naruto, he's just awesome, and Sasuke, even though he went to Orochimaru. I wonder what's going to happen. Since I haven't read the whole Manga, which I really got to do someday, I don't know what's going to happen between Naruto and Sasuke. I hope for loads of action and drama! *Grins* Actually.. I like all the characters. 'Cause they're all from the series (and Manga) Naruto, and Naruto is amazing!

Ships? Eh.. I like Sasuke/Sakura together, and Naruto/Hinata. Lee/Sakura would be cool too, and so would Naruto/Sakura. I'm a fan of Shikamaru/Temari too! ^^

I'm listening to Naruto music right now xD Loneliness just ended and I'm going to listen to.. *Opens map* Nine Tail Demon Fox and I'm going to listen to the Naruto Ondo! *Grins and Peace*

CHaRiSMa

Years
    Welcome Ash Ketchum^-^

Well personally my fav couple is NaruxHina. Hinata all the way!!! She's so cute and shy.. Sakura is cool too IMO but.. she can overreact with her 'Sasuke-kun' thing.. I think she'll either be with Sasuke, then there's a slight possibility that she ends up with Lee or she will be alone (meaning Kishimoto won't really pair her up with somebody in the end of the series, leaving the fans to imagine for themselves who she will be paired with). Sakura and Naruto? Nah, I don't think so. I wouldn't mind.. it's just the chances for that are very low IMO.

Hmm.. TemaxShika? Well you have to excuse me I'm not so far with my manga reading and anime watching yet.. so I can't really imagine them together.. a friend of mine has told me that stuff happens between them.. so can somebody tell me if they have a 'thing' for eachother or not? Personally I always thought Shika-kun will end up being with Ino.. but I guess I may be wrong. Tho, come to think of it ShikaxTema sounds great! That would be a really awesome couple!

*Meh, I always thought me and Gaara would make the most perfect couple* xDDDDDDDDD

Scratch that last spam xD

Oh, and thanks for the compliment .-'Infernal Hylian'-.

^-^

I have a new question: Did you guys ever imagine to be a real ninja? If so, in which ninja village would you like to live?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back