• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
  • If you all don't mind on a scale of 1 - 10 can you rate the third movie. I was debating whether it was worth the watch or not.

CHaRiSMa

Watching Celty chase bad guys
    Years
  • I haven't seen it yet -_-;; In fact I haven't seen any of the films yet >.< *goes sit in the corner to soak and make circles with her finger in the floor*

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I'm watching it right now O_o I've just started, but I guess it seems... Interesting...

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • Hello all. I was going toread though all the thread....but was to much XD

I would like to join. My fav characters are Jiraya and Gaara(in that order).

I also have not seen any of the films. Though i tend to(hopfully sometime in the near future).

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    still haven't seen it yet.>_<'
    Well,I'm visiting somewhere.That's why...

CHaRiSMa

Years
  • Welcome StarLightUmbreon! I also like the chars that you do (well you can see that I like Gaara from my avi and sig obviously XD)

Anyway sorry for interrupting the topic but who of the Sannin (Jiraiya, Tsunade or Orochimaru) is your fav? And what does the word 'sannin' mean anyway? I like Tsunade the best. She's confident, cool, she knows how to have fun, she has awesome healing power and don't get me started on her super-human strength. I think coz of her spirit and determination she makes a great Hokage, don't you think? :)

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • Thanks for the welcome.

I have to say i going with my fav on this one (Jiraya). Even though he has some draw backs i think with his over all attitude make him the easiest to get alonge with. Also i really like his skills.

I am coming up with a theme for Jiraya. I hope to use it sometime this week or nexted.

btw: Love your Gaara theme.

CHaRiSMa

Years
  • Thanks for the compliment. I think Jiraiya is cool too, he's funny, courageous (in a way.. xD) and he has a fighting spirit. And you're right he is the one out of the tri who you can talk to the easiest way, I mean ya never know when will Tsunade-sama decide to break your bones but for me she still comes first :D The only guy I hate is Orochimaru *pulls out a rifle and wants to shoot Orochimaru.. wait he's already dead! Yay! XD* I mean Orochimaru is or should I say was a sore loser and he was a sneaky coward too. I mean how low can ya get to take other ppl's bodys and use them as your own?! But I do think Kabuto is worse. He's even more sneaky than Orochimaru.. and a bigger coward. So in fact I hate Kabuto more then Orochimaru. Besides Orochimaru is funnier XD

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Orochimaru. And his immortality technique was awesome. Too bad it was all still nothing compared to an Uchiha, though. :laugh:

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • Well there are a few skills i like to know from Orochimaru. XD

There are really no characters i would want ot kill my self. Well if onetried to steal my body or something then yeah i would kill them lol

Though i also like Sasuke and Kakashi. They just have something dark about them XD

CHaRiSMa

Years
  • Orochimaru. And his immortality technique was awesome. Too bad it was all still nothing compared to an Uchiha, though. :laugh:

Oh, yeah you got that right.. HAHAHA Orochimaru, guess Sasuke pwned you!! In your face snake-boy! Wait that's not even your true face.. o.O

Anyway Kakashi and Sasuke are cool! They're somewhat mysterious.. *evil smile* I've been to forums where ppl say that Sasuke is emo all the time. I so don't agree with that. Sasuke isn't emo! I just can't understand those ppl.. and if he was emo there's nothing the matter with it.

Nope, I'm not playing the game ShikaNL.. actually I've never heard of it before.

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • Ok this is the first time i have heard of any one calling Sasuke a Emo. I don't get it either.

Sorry i don't really play the games. I do have the SP game but that the only one i have.

I think my BF is playing it though. Why do you ask?

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    Oh nothing.
    Just informing ppl who don't know about this yet.
    For ppl who know,I was gonna ask for help but I beat the game already so nevermind

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    Nah.I was suprised by this Council 3
    Missions are with ranks and attacks need to form the hand sign....

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    If you do,
    enjoy the party mode.
    It's nice to compete with your friends

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I'm not really into anime games... I don't know why O_o But I might buy this game sometime in the future, if I don't end up spending all my money on other games.

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
  • naw, i havnt played the council games, i like the clash of ninja series better, i've got the first second and fourth one, they're awesome!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back