• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    I don't think Itachi would succeed in capturing Naruto, and plus, he is alot stronger now then when he met him way back, and if he called out the Kyuubi, I don't think Itachi would win then.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    phantom_of_death said:
    hey uzumaki, do you know where i could download the movie...i feel like i wanaa see it...

You can download the movie from Narutochaos.com or just search on google

I think the technique your saying is the "Water Dragon Jutsu" right uzu? Is it one that Zabuza knows?

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    You can get the Naruto movie at Naruto-kun.com I downloaded it with flashget so it only took 30mins.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Rock Lee said:
    You can download the movie from Narutochaos.com or just search on google

I think the technique your saying is the "Water Dragon Jutsu" right uzu? Is it one that Zabuza knows?

Hahaha. Once again no. I watched the movie again and it was called Hyoton, Kokuryuu Boufuusetsu: Ice Element Black Dragon Blizzard. It is pretty powerful. I wonder if they have that jutsu on Naruto-kun...

Last edited:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    The Ice Element Black Dragon Blizzard must be a rare one, who uses this again? I can't find this on the Zabuza files xD

Stevo-kun

Years
    I don't know the name of the guy, not off by heart anyway, but it was one of the guys out of the movie that used it, that also has some kind of history against Kakashi.

Last edited:

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    It's been quite a long while since I've last posted here.

I've now watched two full years of Naruto now, plus one of the specials.

It's been a really great series so far.

I'm currently in the Tea Country episodes. Been a great arc so far.

Stevo-kun

Years
    Misty Lover17 said:
    It's been quite a long while since I've last posted here.

I've now watched two full years of Naruto now, plus one of the specials.

It's been a really great series so far.

I'm currently in the Tea Country episodes. Been a great arc so far.
    So, you mean that you have seen 100 or more epis or you have been watching it for 2 years? XD

Well anyway, I can't wit for the next epi that is supposed to end the fillers.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    phantom_of_death said:
    umm hey i must be so stupid to ask this...but, what's a filler?

Things that they make to make the anime longer but the fillers can sometimes be awful. The filler episodes I like was with Raiga and Ranmaru, the rest was crap. I can't wait for this weeks last filler xD

cinnamon

dont touch wat u cant afford
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2006
    hi conor im good mates with emma(devestation) and im looking for a pc family how do u get one?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back