• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Most people here have ;D

I have. o_o

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    GOOD. No fear of spoiling then 8DDD

I just thought maybe you hadn't, cuz a few posts back.. nevermind o_____o

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Yeah, people've been posting about it here since it was out XD

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Yeah sometimes i wish kishi would just add a couple pages more to each new chapter, instead of having to build suspense, then putting it off at the end in every new release, and being the sadistic author he is to his fans.

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
    yeah, me too, i wish they'd just finish so that the risk of you forgetting everything vital that happens, and have a fresh start at the beggining of the next chapter

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah I just started reading the manga. I have read Chapter 1 to about 40ish...and then I stopped. And I watched the anime. Now I want to continue the manga. But I will start getting the volumes. Staring vol 1 to onward.

I need to read the latest chapter. But I did watch episode 21, and it was totally awesome!

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Mainly reason why is that DB wants to have their videos take down from youtube, especially the Naruto Shippuuden ones. Veoh, is actually quite nice, much higher quality, and they dont take'em out.

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Maybe its sasuke from the future, that traveled back in time, to disguise himself as tobi. :cheeky:

Chibaymega12

Years
    xD, that'd be cool, cause the Kyubii pretty much said there eyes are the same, but i doubt it, i wander if there's a jutsu for that...

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Maybe, but that would be a serious twist, if it was Sasuke after Naruto all along.

Chibaymega12

Years
    oh, i didn't think about that... Maybe some one else killed itatchi before he did, so he goes into the future, assumes the identity Madara Uchiha, then starts collecting the beasts so itatchi can feel his wrath! xD

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    so tobi might be either,

1)Madara Uchiha
    2)Sasuke from the future, who seeks revenge on naruto from maybe killing his brother, and getting the kyubi.

I like making up stuff. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back