• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Naruto Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Yet the whole tough childhood was to make Naruto stronger, determined and compassionate for others, like my Gaara-kun is now!^^

WHAT?!! No! Jiraiya musn't die! No, no! That'd be just wrong.. I barely recovered from Asuma and he wasn't even such a developed character.. if Jiraiya dies who'll write the whole 'Icha icha' chronicles. If there's no more new novels Kakashi ain't gonna be happy you know..) Then he'll prolly commit suicide and when Sakura finds out she'll commit suicide too, out of love for her beloved sensei, then Lee and Naruto will die too coz they had crushes on her, then Hinata will die coz of Naruto and Gai coz of Lee and also Sasuke-kun coz now he'll be alone for good, and so on and so on till everybody dies.. except maybe for the Sand shinobi.. xDDD

No way, Jiraiya MUST NOT DIE!! He rules!! And just like CHaRiSMa said, who will write Kakashi's 'Icha Icha' novels!?

Also, here are some of the pics I said I would post:
    Hinata:
    https://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t233/Shadow_Chaos00/?action=view&current=Hinata.png
    Naruto; I wish I had Copic Markers...:
    https://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t233/Shadow_Chaos00/?action=view&current=Naruto.png
    Sasuke:
    https://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t233/Shadow_Chaos00/?action=view&current=Sasuke.png
    And Denji/Volkner in Minato's clothing, since they look alike:
    https://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t233/Shadow_Chaos00/?action=view&current=Denji-Yondaime.png

I also want to know if it okay to post my Naruto Art here? If not, I'll stop.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I love Hinata! *makes out with Hinata* you are a very good drawer, and I don't think anyone would mind you posting that amazing art. ~desu '-'

onepiecefan22

I pull ninja moves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 3, 2021
    sorry i have school now and i did the thing shuriken z
    so.......
    i am downloading the naruto movie
    i havent seen it i like english versions
    has people seen it?
    is it good

oh and u should start a comic with that art huh good ides huh?

.Aero

Years
    I've never seen it, but I'm just gonna wait till it comes out on September 7th. Anyways, I've been thinking about making a comic once I get PS Elements. I have a character already created. I'll need way more though.

Does everyone like my theme? Made by one of the Ry's. Don't know which yet, when I do, I'll credit him. ~desu! '-'

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Gaara x Hinata = What the hell, NO. Why? Why? Why why why? There's only Gaara x Ichiko. Ftw too, desu. Yeah.

I feel bad now. -_-

Awesome, drawings, Chaos. I love the Naruto one. n_n

Last edited:

.Aero

Years
    Gaara and Hinata make a great couple. Well cuz the reason I explained earlier. And chaos's pics are amazing! I'm gonna go take a shower now, see you later. (P.S. Star, I sent you a PM on your quiz results. XD I have nothing against you though)

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    No... they don't. XP

Um... Pipluper, where is everyone coming from on your forum? People we don't know [or maybe peopleI don't know] are swarming the chat thing. o.o Emo ones.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    Sorry Wingy, I brought them. They're my friends. ^^;

And I'm sorry about Wolfy, he doesn't usually act like that. I've got no idea what his problem is today.

And I know, Saba, lol. Meh, I should stop, I know. D=

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Hmmm.... ^^;

I guess you guys had fun arguing what would make better couples, LAWL. For me I love the NaruHina pair.

Very nice art work Chaos, you should consider making your own characters with that type of drawing. Heck, make your own manga and story. =D

Emo Friends? Well i guess im glad i wasnt part of that conversation though it took up like more then 3 pages ^^;

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Gaara x Hinata = What the hell, NO. Why? Why? Why why why? There's only Gaara x Ichiko. Ftw too, desu. Yeah.

I feel bad now. -_-

Awesome, drawings, Chaos. I love the Naruto one. n_n

Thank you very much, Super Gullwing!!

Gaara and Hinata make a great couple. Well cuz the reason I explained earlier. And chaos's pics are amazing! I'm gonna go take a shower now, see you later. (P.S. Star, I sent you a PM on your quiz results. XD I have nothing against you though)

Thanks again, Pipluper. I also like your (Hinata) banner, but I'm a Naruto & Hinata supporter, but Gaara's still a cool character.

Hmmm.... ^^;

I guess you guys had fun arguing what would make better couples, LAWL. For me I love the NaruHina pair.

Very nice art work Chaos, you should consider making your own characters with that type of drawing. Heck, make your own manga and story. =D

Emo Friends? Well i guess im glad i wasnt part of that conversation though it took up like more then 3 pages ^^;

Yay, a NaruHina supporter!! Thanks for yor comment, ShurikenZ!! Indeed, I am currently trying work out a story with the characters that I've already made so far. To make a great manga, and complete it, thats my dream! Thanks again!!

CHaRiSMa

Watching Celty chase bad guys
    Years
    Those are really nice pictures Chaos! You really have talent, you should make your own manga! (Kishi watch out for rivals! ^^)

And even though Gaara-kun is mine *evil smirk* I love the bannerfrom Pipluper! Red is my fav colour! <3

Okay after I posted my uber random spam about Jiraiya dying.. I thought that hell I might really be possible! But then also another thing occured to me: What if Sasuke dies?!

I mean to me it seems like Kishi has prepaired a 'stage' for Sasuke-kun to die. How? First of all when Sasuke was gone he instantly created a new char to take his place; Sai. He even developed a background story for him, so if Sasuke does die, the fans won't be able to say that he was replaced with a random, unknown character. Then there's this 'thing' Sakura has been developing for Naruto. Okay, I have nothing against it, if she starts falling for Naruto for real (Sasuke fangirls will sure be pleased with that, no doubt^^).. but again, to me it's like Kishi is indicating that his fav shinobi will die. And last but not least.. Itachi. I think it's somehow weird that he wants to talk to Naruto so badly nd what does he want to talk with him, anyway? The answer is Sasuke. Perhaps, even though Itachi is supposed to be a heartless ninja who's only purpose in living is to gain more power.. but what if deep inside, he cares for Sasuke and he knows that although Sasuke-kun has trained hard, he still won't be a match for him and that he now wants to ask Naruto to stop Sasuke before he kills himself.

I don't know about you but I'm really worried.. :/

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Those are really nice pictures Chaos! You really have talent, you should make your own manga! (Kishi watch out for rivals! ^^)

And even though Gaara-kun is mine *evil smirk* I love the bannerfrom Pipluper! Red is my fav colour! <3

Okay after I posted my uber random spam about Jiraiya dying.. I thought that hell I might really be possible! But then also another thing occured to me: What if Sasuke dies?!

I mean to me it seems like Kishi has prepaired a 'stage' for Sasuke-kun to die. How? First of all when Sasuke was gone he instantly created a new char to take his place; Sai. He even developed a background story for him, so if Sasuke does die, the fans won't be able to say that he was replaced with a random, unknown character. Then there's this 'thing' Sakura has been developing for Naruto. Okay, I have nothing against it, if she starts falling for Naruto for real (Sasuke fangirls will sure be pleased with that, no doubt^^).. but again, to me it's like Kishi is indicating that his fav shinobi will die. And last but not least.. Itachi. I think it's somehow weird that he wants to talk to Naruto so badly nd what does he want to talk with him, anyway? The answer is Sasuke. Perhaps, even though Itachi is supposed to be a heartless ninja who's only purpose in living is to gain more power.. but what if deep inside, he cares for Sasuke and he knows that although Sasuke-kun has trained hard, he still won't be a match for him and that he now wants to ask Naruto to stop Sasuke before he kills himself.

I don't know about you but I'm really worried.. :/

Thank you very much, CHaRiSMa!! I appreciate it!! =D

Spoiler:

onepiecefan22

I pull ninja moves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 3, 2021
    how u guys stay on u dont have school yet?
    lucky
    and i am geting the new naruto psp game coming out today i cant wait it looks sweet huh?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I don't start school until the sixth, though I'm still on late because of work, heh.

Anyways, I have never tried any Naruto game. Any good recommendations? I only have Nintendo systems, though. =P

onepiecefan22

I pull ninja moves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 3, 2021
    i dont know i have only played one and the one im geting looks good
    also have u seen the naruto movie? is it good?

.Aero

Years
    I don't start school until the sixth, though I'm still on late because of work, heh.

Anyways, I have never tried any Naruto game. Any good recommendations? I only have Nintendo systems, though. =P

Well Nintendo has both Clash of Ninja games. (CoN) Get the second if you'd like. It's fun, and there are quite a bit of unlockable characters. As for DS, I have no idea how they are. I don't think they look that great so I passed on them. (Ninja Council games)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back