• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nekojin (cat people) Tribe!

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    Yes, all Nekojin unite, nya! For those who don't know, Nekojin are cat-people. People that fit into this catagory are:
    People who can turn into a cat
    People who are part cat (But are NOT counted as anthros)
    People with cat characteristics/personalities

This is a club for all Nekojin fans/breeds out there, nya! Most Nekojin are catgirls, because, sadly, an increase in the fangirl population has driven catboy nearly to extiction. But we will recruit all Nekojin, and defeat our worse enemy... the BUNNY PEOPLE, nya! O_O;

Or you can join if you like a Nekojin from an anim? show, nya. ^^;

Leader:
    Mew_Akee

Nekojin:
    Cybex Mewtwo
    Fantasy
    ♪Angel Pikachu♪
    Rikku-chan
    Bakura-kun

Neko Fans:
    [none]

Last edited:

Fantasy

Princess of Tennis
    Years
    May I also join? I swear, in real life I put "nyu" at the end of all my sentances, it scares people. 00

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    Yay, fellow Nekojin, nya! :3

and isn't Felicia a nekojin as well?

I don't know who that is, nya. ^^; What show/book/etc are they from?

May I also join? I swear, in real life I put "nyu" at the end of all my sentances, it scares people. 00

I did that for a while, except I put "Nyan" at the end of mine. XD Until I realised it was supposed to be "nya" or "nyu". >.x; Plus I stopped because my parents already think I'm overly obsessed, nya. XD Now I just do it on the net.

Can I join? I act like a cat 24/7! ^.^

**High fives** =3

♪Angel Pikachu♪

Its the truth~! XD
    Years
    Yay! ^-^ Heres Zoey/Ichigo, my favorite catgirl!

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Can I join? I often use the word nya. xD Plus I had a big obsession over cats when I was younger. ^^

masquerainmistress

ZOMGZOMGZOMG
    Years
    I'm not a huge fan of anime nekojin,(mostly because I haven't seen any) but I already broke my pact to join a club, so why not? I would put nya at the ends of my sentences, but it would drive people half crazy.

One of the main reasons I'm joining is that my character is a nekojin...
    < See? I made the sprite myself =3

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    masquerainmistress said:
    I'm not a huge fan of anime nekojin,(mostly because I haven't seen any) but I already broke my pact to join a club, so why not? I would put nya at the ends of my sentences, but it would drive people half crazy.

One of the main reasons I'm joining is that my character is a nekojin...
    < See? I made the sprite myself =3

That's really good, nya! =3
    There used to be a database somewhere on the internet for all anim? Nekojin, but I can't remember the URL, nya. >.>; I'll find it eventually. XD

Back