• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Neon Colosseum can burn.

Laa

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2007
I tried it, I won, and now I got my surfing pikachu... And my light ball. Now I'm good to go...

Togefan

Toge Master ^_^
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 7, 2012
i suck at sunset.. :(. but i beat neon on my 3rd try :)

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
Years
Yeah, Sunset is by far the most challenging. I always just get the Dragon Rage Gabite.

The only colleseum I am having trouble with right now is Set 8 of Stargazer.

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
Years
I'm perfect with the timing on the fortune, even on the courtyards wheel (I can fully revive my guys everytime!)

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
I had problems with the fortune wheel, until a friend of mine (Who has no life, spends every waking moment on video games, and then tells us the tricks) told us how to beat it.

Basically, you put the cursor over the bottom right hand corner of the wheel, (corners on wheels, WTF, I know, but trust me) and wait till the pokemon you want is on the bottom left hand corner (again with teh corners). Drop the marker then. by the time the marker has landed on the wheel, it should land on the pokemon you want. It worked for me most every time, and got the pokemon I wanted.

Years
neon? is it the one i beated on the first try? or was it the easy one with the spining thingy? oh that was easy for some reason i get th best poke and gabite each time i play

CrystalFlow

Fun Trainer
Years
my battle with Rosie she got none of mine all her grass types. and my old electivire which is on my pbr team had firepunch :P

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2008
Argh!! Damn Fortune Wheel! I hate it! More testament to my extremely poor luck. I can barely get the timing straight, and then the enemies end up with my fully trained sweeping machines, while I get stuck with weaklings like Chimchar. >.<

LOL. getting your timing right i find is next to impossible. but then again i guess you did it successfully. LOL. when i tried playing in the Neon collosseum for the first time I got my ass handed to me. you should no better than to bring in your powerhouse pokemon into that battle. i had to try playing in the Neon-sseum 6 times before i beat it. on the 6th try i tried using a more balanced team that had pokemon in it that possessed types or movesets that can successfully counter each other.

good ole' turtwig, piplup and staryu were by far the most useful since they all had egg moves like giga drain, ice beam and thunderbolt. that palcity mew I threw in there was also helpful. My dragonite got ice beamed the most both when the AI was controllng and when i was using it.

Cranidos was worthless though.....( stupid earthquake and crunch...)

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
Years
  • Age 35
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
I beat Neon on my first try, mostly cuz I lucked out...

Sunset took me two tries, but on the second try, I got this lucky little Ryhorn with Stealth Rock and Roar combo. The computer couldn't do nothin'.

Back