• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New and Improved Nozomi Fanclub

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

HI KAYDEE!!!!!!

O man, it's been awhile, how's everything going?

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    xD Nice message, blakey! I'm good, just got back from school. And I'm getting over my cold! :3 The only thing is, Girlfriend (my cat) got her fur all over my new Sasuke plushie >:

Tamaki

Years
    ^_^ I just tried out for a musical. I think I did good on my audition, cuz when I started to sing all the bored kids looked up at me :3

Tamaki

Years
    I have major stage fright, I thought I was going to puke when I was up there! >_> Probably just cuz there were guys there..

Tamaki

Years
    ^^' sorry then.
    people's responses to my singing make my self esteem better. my friends say I could probably shatter a champagne glass when I use my highest notes ^^'

Tamaki

Years
    :D course I'll come! ^-^ everyone thinks you left, thats why your fanclub isnt insanely popular yet. theyll realize youre here and rush back ^^

Back