• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New and Improved Nozomi Fanclub

Years
    Are you sure about that, Kerox? He doesn't really know me.

EDIT- OK... um... yes. But make a poll. With 3 choice options. The question will be "How much do you like raichuchika?" and the choices should be something like this...

I LOVE RAICHUCHIKA!!
    She's ok...
    I HATE HER!

And no, I WILL NOT cut myself for every person who votes for the last poll option.

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    ...NEKO LOOK AT MY FIRST COMIC
    The New and Improved Nozomi Fanclub
    ITS SO BAD... BUT SO GOOD...WEL

Years
    WHOA! Too much. Too MUCH! So much love all in one day.

And if you're gonna make that poll, make the choice options public. I wanna know who hates me. And who loves me.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    Hahaha! That is sooo cute! "Back off! Or the big fishy will eat the little children..." *hangs on fridge next to PC family and Cha's rainbow*

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    O god, finally I found Rai!!! You stupid pm box is full so I couldn't pm you, and because of thatMidwing beat me to the punch line grr, whatever I'm not making much sense, but it doesn't matter right now YAYZ. WOOTZNISM!!!
    Andyways I got to be on that friends list of yours. PLEASE!!!!

And being Kaydee's fanclub and all. HIYA KAYDEE!!!

Back