• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New and Improved Nozomi Fanclub

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Well, if I ever met you, I would ask you out if I had the courage to (Which I probably would in this case). There is probably someone that likes you but they are afraid to ask you out.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Well there are plenty of girls that have never been asked out at my school (I think the girl I like is one of them) but one day you will be asked out by someone. I pretty much know it. I mean, you are very pretty and nice. What else do you want?

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
  • I've been asked out before. It just rarely happens. Almost every other girl gets asked out much more than me ;-;

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    I usually see the popular girls get asked out all the time. Almost nothing else happens to the others. But hopefully someone will ask you out Kaydee. After all, Valentines Day is just around the corner.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • Sometimes not being asked out all the time is a good thing. Mostly the ones who get asked out every 5 seconds are the popular whores, like classic said. If you were cool, you probably wouldn't be a nice person.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Well, I am sure some people like you, and the people here like you. Hopefully, you will get something on Valentines Day this year (I haven't gotten anything either)

Tamaki

Years
  • And the ones mostly getting asked out every 5 seconds maybe aren't the "popular whores" you speak of, but actual good people that have good personalities and character. :|

I have a good personality... That was really rude of you. I'm just ugly, so guys don't wanna be seen with me.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • Yeah, not all the ones who always get asked out all the time are stuck up. I'm saying, though... Most of the ones who do have a higher ego because of that, and look down on everyone else.

Tamaki

Years
  • If the ones who get asked out every 5 seconds are the nice ones, why aren't I asked out then? You insulted me.

Back