• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New and Improved Nozomi Fanclub

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
Years
cool canada =]
ive never been out of texas >_>

my fav colors are uhh black and gray i guess
but i dont think that would look too good on the pokemon XD
i guess it depneds on the pokemon

Years
Dr. Stiles, Midnight Winged, DragonslayerBoy, and Burst ninja, don't talk in a member's club if the member isn't on. It's better to wait for the member to come back again. If you want to talk to each other, PM. This is condisered off-topic, and somewhat spammy.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2016
Since it wasn't a month old, I could just post here instead of doing much more work and making a new thread.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
OK. Does that mean that I will have to ask for this one to be closed?

Mhm, if you want to make a new thread, make sure this one is closed first. Or else your new thread will count as a duplicate and it will get closed.

Welcome back, Kaydee..

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
Years
Nope, I don't have a Wii. I might get one, sometime in the distant future.

Did you hear Sears accidently started selling SSB early? x3

edit: Whoa, it's Mayz!

Thanks, and sorry you got demoted dude D: Even though I was dissing you that one time, you made a a pretty good mod.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2016
Mhm, if you want to make a new thread, make sure this one is closed first. Or else your new thread will count as a duplicate and it will get closed.

Welcome back, Kaydee..

OK. Since there is already enough awesomeness here, I don't really see the need for a new one.

I heard about that. That is so unfair. Either way, I would still wait for mine on the 9th

Back