• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New and Improved Nozomi Fanclub

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    gongon! *hugglez*
    go read my fc cuz im too lazy to tell ya what i did today XD
    how is ya?

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    im just really pissed/depressed cuz momo and thunder are both pretty much flat out telling me momo is way prettier than me...

jesus. i realize im not pretty, but you guys know im sensitive. you shouldnt just tell me so bluntly

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    im just really pissed/depressed cuz momo and thunder are both pretty much flat out telling me momo is way prettier than me...

jesus. i realize im not pretty, but you guys know im sensitive. you shouldnt just tell me so bluntly

Okay, I'm officially going through months of posts to find all the quotes where guys drool all over you. Then you'll perk up maybe? This is gonna take a while...

Back