• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New and Improved Nozomi Fanclub

BurstX

Some old fart
Years
  • I wanna meet everyone... ;; I'm most likely gonna meet Aaron (well, most definately ^.^) and possibly Xairmo, since he lives 30 minutes from me <33

And Jimmy, I LOVE NYC so we might run into each other sometime <333

...um yeah i dont live in nyc...im on LI

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
  • OMIGOSH I've been there 8D I had a picture of myself kissing the giant Pikachu, but my camera broke ;; I'll have to tell you next time I'm planning a trip :3

Tamaki

Years
  • Really Zuki? It was like, the hottest thing since sliced bread. Even hotter than that time I saw two guys having a slapfight.

Now Jimmy how can you say you're fugly when you have a gf hrrmmm?

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Yes it was hot and cute but they were overdoing it too much!!! D8

Tamaki

Years
  • No, I sent her this ultra hot video of guys cosplaying as L and Light, and making out 8D

And Jimmy, girls don't do that. We're not mean like that.

Well.. I kinda did it once, but we only went out for a day >__>

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • ...i added the best tag on your tag list thingy...try to find it...and some girls are really mean...but not you

Tamaki

Years
  • If it were pity dating she'd have dumped you by now luff. *huggles* Congrats! First relationship?

Who added "ohsohot <333"?

Back