• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New and Improved Nozomi Fanclub

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
Years
  • Well Jimmy, if I'm going to be in eighth grade next year, what do you think? XD

Everyone thinks I'm like 15 > . >

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • Ehhh... I'll live *lives* x3

Edit: I'm in 7th grade.

...um so wanna get it over with now, i need a simple description ie: hair color and length, also an outfit you would like

Well Jimmy, if I'm going to be in eighth grade next year, what do you think? XD

...oh lol well i can see why peopple think your 15

Kimichi-sama

Been a long time...
    Years
  • ...um so wanna get it over with now, i need a simple description ie: hair color and length, also an outfit you would like

...oh lol well i can see why peopple think your 15
    Hair color- bright red, lengh- back, outfit- t-shirt and shorts. Thanks neph!

We have another family member? Sweet ^.^
    Oh yeah *high 5*
    Well Jimmy, if I'm going to be in eighth grade next year, what do you think? XD

You could pass for 15 sis ^_^

Tamaki

Years
  • I'm her sissy ^.^

So Jimmy-my has an auntie!

Edit: XD Yeah just on PC. Kinda like, you're not my bio son. That'd be... well, impossible. XD

Tamaki

Years
  • Um, I don't like fried chicken, I'm a vegetarian...

JOEY \o/

Uncle Zachy is Scytheteen. He's my Nii-san, therefore Jimmy's uncle.

Back