• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Dare Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    that dare was sooooo cruel
    but ill do it anyway.
    (hope no one asks to be paired!)
    who should i flirt with i need specifics

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Well duuuhhh! Hmmmmm you're on moonlight and you have to PM the worst possible guy on PC and tell him you like him!

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    *dodges mallet and hits moonlight in the head with a boulder* Mwhahahaha! I am the queen of daring! And moonlight dreams is the princess!

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    That's minumum to the ultimate dares I have! And when I'm gone moonlight shall take the crown and choose a new princess!

Years
    Ok, fine. I'll ask the last person on Earth here that I would ever actually have a true love with. >_<
    But I feel too awful to do it. If he ever found out, he'd be upset and if he looked here as well, he'd know I never liked him. :(

Years
    Ok, I did it. And now for revenge:

I dare you to go ALL boy. You have to have a boy avatar, banner and signarure and you have to put your gender as a guy for one month! And if you can't do that, you have to tell Newton5 that you love him and you aren't paired with 3REGIS anymore!
    Muwahahahahahaha!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back