• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The NEW Dark Quill Fanclub!

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
    Years
    Eh, more of a personal thing, but he's a guy who's been causing me trouble. Well, causing my girlfriend trouble, which is causing me stress --;
    Lets just say he's quite uh... common, on these boards.

Linoone

MCFRY! you are terminated! o!o
    Years
    Dark Quill said:
    Eh, more of a personal thing, but he's a guy who's been causing me trouble. Well, causing my girlfriend trouble, which is causing me stress --;
    Lets just say he's quite uh... common, on these boards.
    oh, that's too bad, I know how it feels to have someone who bothers you

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
    Years
    Being a paranoid, almost everyone bothers me :)
    Cept you guys. The net is where I live, and the people there, and here, are pretty much the only people I can trust.

Linoone

MCFRY! you are terminated! o!o
    Years
    Dark Quill said:
    Being a paranoid, almost everyone bothers me :)
    Cept you guys. The net is where I live, and the people there, and here, are pretty much the only people I can trust.
    oh, same here, I thought certain guy was gonna beat me up, but curiously he turned out to be one of my bes friends, still I don't trust almost anyone in real life, but I try to give them a chance*faints*

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
    Years
    Arr. Though I don't wanna mention why I'm paranoid. I'd rather not re-live the event for a third time --;

Anyhoo, I like Sandslash, as you can apparantly see, and I spend a lot of my spare time writing up more of my fanfic/rp, which incidentally, involves my character. And thus the obsession started. XD

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Yeah, right you do. ^_~ ThunderBirds are Go - by Busted. The pwning song from that 1337 kiddies action movie.

I'm kiddish sometimes, and I loved that movie.

Back