• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New desktop screenshot thread

Years
  • Another month, another desktop background. I also just realized that rotating backgrounds is a thing (oh the things I'm still learning about Windows 8), but I think I'm fine sticking to one wallpaper at a time.

Spoiler:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Changed my laptop's wallpaper to this the other day:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Guest123_x1

Cute sleeping kitty! *purr* This wallpaper is on rotation with other sleeping cats (from a themepack which I downloaded from Microsoft's desktop themes gallery.)

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
    Years
  • Haven't done this in awhile: WARNING: Very large image.

Spoiler:

Blu·Ray

Manta Ray Pokémon
    Years
  • Jumping on the train here!

Nothing particularly special here - but I like it. Wallpaper is my total favorite, and the icons are from a neat little icon pack. Note the Sleep - Reboot - Shutdown buttons which I use a lot because I'm lazy :)
    Additionally, the icons are grouped in category, from utilities to Origin to Steam to Other Games.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Jumping on the train here!

Nothing particularly special here - but I like it. Wallpaper is my total favorite, and the icons are from a neat little icon pack. Note the Sleep - Reboot - Shutdown buttons which I use a lot because I'm lazy :)
    Additionally, the icons are grouped in category, from utilities to Origin to Steam to Other Games.

Spoiler:

Could you send me a link to just the picture? I would like to use that for my wallpaper as well :)

Here's my desktop (1919x1079 because I can).
    It's a bit messy, with temporary screenshots and notepad files, but it's not as bad as some people's desktops ;p
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Yay for being stuck behind eeeeeverybody else on this old as hell computer.
    Spoiler:

I was trying to get rid of the DET stuff so you wouldn't stalk me, so I switched my wallpaper from what it was...:
    Spoiler:

...but then I got rid of the text, and got my old wallpaper back, without anything obstructive. It's a school laptop, in case you're wondering.
    Spoiler:

I'm really good at maintaining my battery. :)

Years
  • Spoiler:
    just finished beating Spyro and i dont want to finish the game because the soundtrack is awesome. Also having more than 1 monitor is awesome, I don't know how I managed in the past!

I cannot remember if there was a html code to reduce the size of the picture or not, sorry :/

Back