• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The NEW game should be the last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I say make about 3 more regions. 2 above kanto/johto and a region connected to sinnoh by the mount coronet strip. An d arceus is the alpha. Where the hell is omega.

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    Hahaha... yeah, if they have an alpha pokemon than its perfectly clear that there will be a beta or omega pokemon... I'd say 2 or 3 more regions and pokemon will end... forever... well, we dont want that do we?

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
    I'm more than sure there will be a 5th Gen. anyone heard the 'antric' rumors? (new pokemon) Anyways, my opinion is the more generations, the less pokemon-like the pokemon become. I mean seriously have you ever compared a picture of arcues to, maybe caterpie? Maybe it's the fact that we've seen the old ones so much, we've got used to them? Who knows.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    They could make more Pokémon if they wanted to. I mean, i'm not saying they should make a game where the dex has 1000 Pokémon in it lol.. i think they should keep going, there's still a few more reigons out there.. maybe the last Pokémon game will explain everything about the Pokémon world..

Cobalt36

Ivy and Harley, quite a pair..
    Years
    Yeah, i guess i agree with most of you. But still, We have been getting so repetitive:
    New town, you just moved in.
    New rival, your neighbor.
    New professor, help and get a starter.
    New gyms, beat, and beat, and beat.
    New Elite Four, beat again and again.
    New Legendaries, find in Storyline, after elite Four.
    Do i need to go on? If you are going to give us new game, Please change it up so we can feel like we aren't doing what we had to do in Blue, Red and Yellow all over.

BTW: I didn't mean Arceus as complete and total "GOD," i meant that the games say he created all others, so can you go farther than the creator?
    What, are we gonna see a pokemon that "Created the God to create the other 100000000+?!"

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    and Arceus is not dubbed as "GOD", If you think back, so was lugia, mewto, ho-oh, mew, groudon

not reallyyyyyyy

mewtwo was the "clone of mew made by scientists to be the strongest pokemon"

mew was the "ancseter of all pokemon" <- okay ill give you that one

from now on its dex entries on thier debut games.

ho-oh - " Legends claim this Pokémon flies the world's skies continuously on its magnificent seven-colored wings."

lugia - "it is said to be the guardian of the seas. It is rumored to have been seen on the night of a storm."

^ so that would be guardian of the sky, and guardian of the sea then.

then groudon was meant to be this:

Groudon has long been described in mythology as the Pokémon that raised lands and expanded continents. https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Kyogre_(Pokémon)

DCFC_Woody

Shinny Hunter
    Years
    I only like the First & second regions all the rest were getting anoying and stupid...

But still I find myself everytime a new game comes out with 500+ hours with the nation dex filled but thats the way it goes so i really don't think we've seen the last

But I want them to realease G/S/C remakes and be done with it

But also they will obviously... make another region... because If they do release G/S/C remakes it will be after platinum so they will need to program coding into a FINAL game not platinum the game before the remakes, If you know what im saying

EmpoleMew

Lunatic Lunar Rabbit
    Years
    Are you serious?! What do you want them to do next, explore where ever the hell it was that Deoxys came from?! Come on, there isn't much left and you know it.

There's actually much more to explore than you think. And Deoxys is actually one of them. It hardly has any back story besides "ZOMG, eet came from sapace! Its E.T.! ROFLMAOLOLBBQ" Sending Pokemon scientists and trainers into the deep reaches of space to investigate these "Pokemon of the Heavens" would make for a very interesting plot in the games/anime/manga. And if those secrets were discovered, we'd have one less legendary.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    As long as it keeps selling, Nintendo's in no way going to halt the franchise. 'Nuff said.

Shadow of Fears

The Shadow Trainer
    Years
    I just pray to god that if they make a new region that they make the super evil corporation competent at battling, we need a freakin challenge, and yes change up the story a bit, make the rival a decent opponent, the only one that ive had a decent match against was Gary or whatever profound name you guys gave him in red and blue.

tkay1493

Water pokemon Trainer!
    Years
    what about deoxys huh?
    I mean that POKEMON came from SPACE!
    So ovbiously there are many new and un descovered pokemon out in space.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Are you serious?! What do you want them to do next, explore where ever the hell it was that Deoxys came from?! Come on, there isn't much left and you know it.
    Well, strictly, they've been keeping to the same formula more or less - you are a kid, you get Pokeyman, you beat other people with Pokeymans, you become teh champion, you catch the legendaries, you catch all of the Pokeymans, you win. That happens for every main game, only with a storyline added in, the many sidequests (and recently contests and Wi-Fi battling an option, the Underground...), and yet after every new game more and more sales have been made. Firstly because the games are fun, and secondly there's always a new auidence that comes around.

Basically - not too much needs to be changed to have the basis of a new Pokemon game. And if these games keep making sales - they'll keep making them, simple as that.

Atomic Sharks

All-round trainer
    Years
    and keep doing it that might be nice that may take me a little longer then the others i just hope they have the glitch where you can get unlimited masterballs and rare candies in it and missingo doesn't mess up your game and catch pokemon higher than 100

foullump

Rom Hacking Guru
    Years
    I personally think that Nintendo should continue to make Pokémon games, however, they should come up with new ideas, features, NOT POKéMON! I'm sick of seeing things like "Bidoof" disgrace our passion that is Pokémon. Things that are almost insulting to see be classified as "Pokémon". I do think that more games should come, but they should supe up the battles, the story, the maps, and everything else. How about making a game with multiple regions, such as gold & silver? You don't need to make new Pokémon to have a good game. I think that if they make any more new Pokémon, they will ruin their reputation, and franchise. Nintendo needs to buckle down and come up with new ideas if they want to continue to please their fans.
    That's what I have to say!

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I think that GameFreak/Nintendo/Pokemon(or whoever makes the games) have already drawn up plans for the 6th generation of pokes and are now experimenting with them. I think they are also working on the Gold/Silver remakes.
    Nintendo have it all planned ahead. thier will be definiatly a new pokmon, maybe they are making them for the next handheld console (who knows, maybe thats when the remakes come)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back