• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    A little while after the pill had fully dissolved in his mouth, Kayne was fully knocked out, but he didn't realize it. For him, 22 hours was up. He was thrown into a cage and locked in. Kayne wandered around on thick, stumpy legs, then grabbed the bars with his claws and spent a good few minutes struggling with them, before he backed up and charged at them. He knocked it with his scarred arm, and felt immense pain shoot through his arm. He roared in pain as he grabbed arm.

Just then a door opened and a figure approached the cage. Kayne couldn't see who it was, but he looked familiar. He allowed a fire to swell up inside him and ignite his back, lighting up the cage. He looked at the figure and got quite a start when he saw who was at the cage. It was... him! A hand reached into the cage, with an open hand, and Kayne's double whispered his name. But it wasn't his voice. It was his Typhlosion's. Kayne was stunned, and reached out to the hand and gently grabbed a hold of it with his paw. So this is what it feel slike to be a Typhlosion.

Typhlosion then let go of Kayne's paw and began to back away as the bars of the cage began to close in on Kayne. He moved away from them as he moved in. Just before they constricted him to death he felt a shaking sensation. He closed his eyes and opened them once more.

This time someone was standing over him, shaking him, and a familiar looking figure at that. Kayne sat up and noticed that he was a little taller than he was before, but his legs were shorter. He reached up to his ears and realized they were longer than normal. As his hands slid down the back of his neck he felt four shallow holes. He quickly pulled his hand away, as they were hot to the touch. So... he thought, the transformation has already begun...

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Cain noticed Kayne had started to stir. He was looking so much like a Typhlosion. When Kayne finnaly woke up Cain went towards him

"So, you are a Typhlosion."

The one who was flying was flying very fast. Cain decided to try what he suggested. So he stuck his arm out, and tried to concintrate every single waking moment into doing something with his arm. But once he was close to doing so he felt a large amount of pain in his head. He collapsed in a heap.

Its to hard to do. I need more practice.

Cain's hand stopped swelling the palm. Immediatly the swelling in his fingertips trippled. Immediatly he felt very hot pain in his hands as his five fingers started to merge into 3. Then his fingertips started to bulge into very saggy ballike shapes. Then the swelling stopped and the balllike shapes kept pulsating and growing very slowly

Is this going to happen all the time? Maybe sleeping sped up the transformation process.

Cain yelled up to the flying person.

"Hey stop flying, they might have sensors or something up there."

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
    "Aaargh!" I shouted as the bumps on my sides grew an inch longer. I fell from the air and landed flat on the ground and was knocked out instantly. I then felt the searing pain and the transformation proceeded rapidly. After about 10 minutes I was up , but something was different...I was completely taller than the others. I tried to speak but all that came out was a growl. I looked in the mirror and I noticed why. I had almost completely transformed. I telepathically spoke to the mewtwo kid. "Sleeping speeds up the process , I'm already almost completely transformed!" I said with a growl. I tried to stop the process but it wouldn't stop. Man , I really wish I had a Blaziken's DNA injected into me right now. I thought.

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    Kayne looked up at Cain, who appeared to be in a fair bit of pain, who transformed right in front of his eyes. Kayne was also feeling a burning in his chest. He could literally feel his insides adapting themselves to the conditions that were soon to occur. He then looked at his hands, his fingers were longer and no longer had nails. The tips of his fingers had become sharp.

'It can't be 22 hours yet... can it?' he said. He looked up at the guy flying around the room. He then thought for a minute. He clenched his fists and concetrated his energy on the spots on his neck. He felt his blood begin to flow up to his neck, and then he realised that he may not be completely fire-proof yet, so he let off at the last second. His blood and heart rate began to return to normal.

He noticed Cain had tried to use his powers, and the transformation process had begun to speed up. Kayne stood up next to Cain, put his hand on Cain's shoulder and said 'Are you OK?' He then recognised the shape of the feet and hands. He was in a state of wow as Cain's transformation into a Mewtwo slowed a little. 'Whoa, imagine the damage you'll be able to do.' He joked, trying to lighten him up a little, even though he knew it wasn't a great time.

Right then the guy flying around fell out of the air. After 10 minutes he was already completely transformed. Kayne felt a surge of fear flow through him with the combustible blood in his veins

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Since 22 hours would take the entire roleplay i decided to make it so the plant speeds up mutation in sleep and a strange chemical in the pills makes the growth speed up.

IC:

Oh no.

The flying person fell from flying. Then he started transforming before their very eyes.

"Sleeping does speed it up. Or maybe it was those pills"

Cain started waving his hand. To his surprise his new fingertips did not bob around like they were artificial. They stuck in place like rocks. Then all of the sudden the farmiliar swelling feeling in his legs took place.

"Oh......no.."

Cain started to feel pain when he started to talk.

~Oh no~

Cain just then realised he had spoken with his mind. This surprised Cain. But then he had just felt a strange pain in his legs and realised that his pants were about to rip apart from the growth. Then all of the sudden his pants looked as if they would blow apart.

Cain ran back to the bathroom he remembered he went to and took off his pants. Not a second to soon because his legs expanded 10 fold. Now except for his upperbody he looked like a mewtwo with no tail. Then Cain felt a strange uncomfortability from standing the way he was now. So he started standing with his toes and felt as if this was the more proper way. So he ran out of the bathroom faster then before and went to Kayne

~Okay, we need to alert the other trainers. We need to break out of here now.~

Cain went towards the person who colapsed from flying. He immediatly tried to speak into his mind but as he tried to he felt the same type of pain in his head as before. So insted he tried to shake him awake. He needed someone to break the door down and get us out of here.

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
    I woke up from the shaking to find the Mewtwo kid in front of me. I read his mind and understood. I stood up and started running at the door. I tried to break only the door but shattered the whole 1/3 of the wall instead. This awoke the other trainers and I sent a telepathic message. ~We've gotta get outta here! The alarm is about to go off!~

And it did....

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    OOC: @_@ This RP moves really fast compared to what I'm used to. ORP has spoiled me, I guess.

As I took the pill, I hadn't noticed that by now, my hair was shedding everywhere, and my skin was beginnning to flush, becoming a richer, pink color. But in my nightmare, I was reminded of the shot in troubled dreams.

Rather than being gentle, they had practically pinned me to the table, one on each arm, forcing it behind my back, and another one to guide me into place. And then one to actually administer the syringe. "What, dignity is THAT far out of the question?" I said, trying to ignore the pain, but it only worsened in a burning sensation, causing my words to turn into an inarticulate grunt. Then I had been handcuffed, and manhandled into the rooms for the waiting, pill, and of course the salad.

Now apparently, I had conked out a lot harder than the others, because I was still completely out of it for all this time. "Oh, shon of a..." I tried to say, trailing off into a strange slurring sound as I looked aorund. MY vision was blurry and warped. But looking at myself, I saw why. I still retained a human shape, but barely. I was hairless, and I didn't seem to have a bone in my body, which made normal movement impossible. My flesh was also a bright, semitransparent pink. The kind that made you think you could see through it, but you could never quite do it, no matter how hard you looked. And getting up was definitely out of the question with no legbones. And I even felt a burning in my core, as the changes continued...

Years
    OOC: It may seem here that my character does not take the pill, but believe me, he does. (explained below)

--

Well, two hours had passed. I decided it would be best to get myself back together and stand up like a man. Boy, was that very painful. Still, I had to hold the pain in.

Eventually, a large TV turned on in the room. There was not one person who was not looking at the TV.

It was Giovanni; he looked just as everyone had always pictured him, only…I recognized him…I recognized him as the GYM leader of Viridian. Yes, it was very hard to see the face of that GYM leader, but I could tell right away that this had to be the same person! There was no denying it.

A printer he says. We all seemed to just get drawn to it. Why was I always the last one to get these things? The last sheet was mine. I wasn't very much anticipating what I was going to become, even if it were false. Giovanni had me scared.

"Hey kid."

The voice came from an Omni grunt. My paper was just halfway out. I don't know why, but I did the idiotic thing and turned around. I just didn't see it coming. It was just a flying object smacked right at my face while I fell to the floor, then another object to hit my arm. Saying it hurt would be an understatement.

"Ouch!" I said, trying to sound sarcastic, but failing when the real pain took over.

"You're gonna need those, hehe," he said.

The objects thrown were what looked to be a skull of some sort and a bone. Possibly the femur of some sort of creature. I tried to make out what they were, but I had double vision at the moment, and could not see a thing.

I stood and grabbed the paper. I tried reading it, but couldn't. I would have thanked god for having me be blinded for the short moment, but the devil wanted to be evil to me and still have a picture of the Pokémon I was going to become.

Now I realized what it was I was holding; I was holding a dead Marowak skull and bone!

Pill? What pill? I didn't need it; I fainted instead.

--

Pleasant dreams. That's all I ever wanted to have for this day. That was my wish to the gods. The devil just kept nagging to ruin my day though, so he gave me a nightmare of sorts.

First of all, I could not tell exactly what was going on. Everything and everyone was just moving from one place to another. I couldn't even look down to see myself. All I could do was stare at the beautiful with side sarcasm view I was given. Who here enjoys seeing your own Pokémon being tortured, given to Omni grunts, then seeing random people changing from human, to Pokémon, then to a random death. Yeah, I don't think there are many.

One figure in particular caught my gaze. This figure, I could tell, was me. Only, this figure was not human; it was Pokémon. It was a freaking Marowak with no skull or bone as weapon; just naked in the eyes before me. Literally, eyes started popping out everywhere. Along with vines, that reached out, and began to constrict the poor Pokémon version of me.

Eventually, this version of me exploding in an array of light and sound. I began to wonder why the sound sounded so clear, but then I woke up to find freaking loud alarms blaring.

"Uh, I'm up already," I whispered. Then I caught a glimpse of my arm. Scaly. I turned around and found my pants torn at the back, a tail hanging out. "HOLY SHI—!" I didn't finish. I backed up to a wall so hard that I hit my head. It didn't hurt.

I found the skull right in front of me, the bone near it. I guess they moved those both. Wait, skull + bone, - human skin, divided by height level change…holy crap, I was really becoming a Pokémon!

I touched my face to find that it was slightly stretched out; heck, I could see my face through my eyes! I wasn't as small as a Marowak just yet, but I was getting there. That's what I was afraid of.

Though, I could say off the bat, I felt very…naked. I glanced at the Skull and bone again. It seemed as if a bright light bulb had just come across my head. I grabbed both, putting on the helmet-ish skull. Much better. Though…

I ripped my shirt very easily. I found a slightly light brownish scaly underbelly to go along with my scaly brown skin. What's happening to me?

Then I remembered what I had woken up to. Now, in the past few hours I had last remembered, I wasn't stupid enough to just lie around. If I were to do that, I knew I was going to get pain inflicted upon me yet again. That is not something I wanted. But what was I to do now?

--

OOC continued: When he fainted, a Omni grunt shoved a pill right down his throat. He doesn't remember because he was not conscious at the moment. >_>

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Good Shiney. Now everyone has had their shots. Now its time for the breakout. Our first destination is the recreational center control room. Oh and im making my character almost completly mewtwo now.

IC:

Cain ran towards the door at a quicker rate then before.

~Come on, we are so close to freedom~.

Cain forgot about the turrets. They immediatly activated.

Oh no, not now.

Cain noticed that nobody was at the door yet.

I need to do something

Cain immediatly hoped this would work. He tried to conjour up some sort of psy ball in his hands. Cain concintrated with all his might and amazingly a black ball started to pulsate in his hands. So close to exhaustion he released it. The black ball split into two and went towards the turrets. Both of them exploded with a big force. Cain then colpased in a heap. The strain was to much for him. Then he felt a big headache and he reached towards his head. Then his hair fell in one fell swoop and he was completly bald.

That was inevitable

Cain got up but went into a crouching position. Then the headache grew. Cain reached towards his head and felt it reshaping. The pain was to much for him to handle and he collapsed again. This time his eyes felt as if they were burning. He closed them but he could no longer open them. Then after 2 minutes he opened them and gasped at what he saw. The entire world looked as though everything was alive. Then he felt his ears. A warm sensation came upon his ears as they grew. Then he felt his face. His nose grew forward and merged with his mouth. Then his gaw shrunk and his forhead went back. Then a strange tube started to come out of the back of his neck. It went and connected to the back of his head. Then all of the sudden he felt as if all his senses were immediatly hightened. Cain got up and ran back to the bathroom. He looked at the mirror and gasped. He looked almost identicle to the picture on that page. Except his tail was the last thing to grow.

Cain ran back to the door. He saw the armored hybrid and saw that he was already all finnished with his transformation. Just then Cain felt a very large amount of pain as a purple tail began to force its way out of his abdomen.

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I slowly slithered, yes, slithered out of my clothes, as a clump of pink goo. My arms were almost fully retracted, as were my legs. I moved slowly though, still unfamiliar with moving without arms or legs. I tried to speak, but it seemed I didn't have lungs. Or a mouth yet, it seemed. I slopped aorund, noticing the strange "people" all around me, mostly pokemon now. "This is certainly.. an interesting change..."

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Cain felt the biggest pain he had ever felt. Bigger then when he had the shot. Bigger then when he was swelling. The tail was pushing its way through Cain's now Mewtwo anatomy to where it would come out his abdomen. Cain fell to the ground in a crouching position. Immediatly he kept thinking of what the Omnis where doing and why they were changing them all into pokemon.

Giovanni didnt mention that. Maybe he was going to after we were changed.

Then the pain stopped. This frightened Cain and then it came again. Then a burst came as he felt and saw a purple tail push its way out of his abdomen. It stuck to the lower half of his torso and went up to his back quick as lightning.

Now I am. Mewtwo.

But there was one more change to take place. His personality was still Cain. He would soon be a Mewtwo entirely.

Cain got up as the pain stopped and noticed his tail reacted quicker then his hands did. Cain finnaly felt something the he didnt feel since he had his shot. He did not feel any pain. Then he just realised he still had his t-shirt and jacket on. He discared them because they felt like dead weight. Then he went back towards the screen. An omni apparently left a raggedy brown cloak. Cain's mewtwo senses triggered and he grabbed it and threw it over himself.

This thing feels more comfortable then the jacket ever did

Years
    OOC: I hope this is okay; if not, I will edit it out. >.>;

--

As much as this all seemed much more calm (ignoring the alarms), my transformation was not over. And it appeared that the skull and bone were the last things needed to trigger the end of my transformation.

I felt pain course throughout my body. Well, now I was able to scream peacefully in pain.

So there I was, twisting around as much as a person could possibly twist themselves, having my hands to my throat. I felt that if I let go, I would lose myself. Either way, it was going to happen.

My bones were breaking and disappearing. I felt the popping inside my body. It was as if I was having a screaming contest against an unknown force in the room. The unknown force always got louder than me, so there I was trying to beat it.

Tears were falling right out of the sockets of the mask I wore over my head. They were my tears. My spine was shortening, but stayed at a length where I still had a tail. I was choking again. This wasn't good for me; I just wished for it all to stop.

I fell to my side and saw my last changes taking place, right as my ripped clothes became to large for me that they fell right over me as I was pulled inside them. With my own clothes piling right on top of me; I thought I was going to suffocate in my own laundry.

Yet again, no such luck. The shirt was ripped when I had pulled it opened, and I easily escaped the suffocation. I was fully Marowak; my pants were still being worn by me, but if I were to stand up, they were going to fall.

"Ma…" Wait, that's not how that was supposed to come out. I was going to say, 'what happened to me?' I stopped at 'what.' 'What' didn't even sound like 'what;' it was Marowak language. I tried to speak again.

"Maro—wak!" I couldn't speak!

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Cain noticed a Marowak. He immediatly tried to read its mind and felt no pain as he did before.

Its Charley

Cain went over to Charley and asked him

~Hey Charley. Its me Mewtwo~

What? My name isnt Mewtwo its Cain. Or is it? Charley was talking like a Marowak.

~I can understand you Charley. Come on lets get out of here.~

Then Cain noticed some pink goo. He felt a strange energy from it. He tried to read its mind and found out he could. Cain walked towards the pile of goo and addressed it.

~Mr. Jacob Prince. I see you are a pile of liquid. We must get out of this room. More Omnis are undoubtably on their way~

Years
    As much as I'd love to get out of here, there is just one thing that kept me from responding to the fact that a Mewtwo was speaking to me; I COULDN'T FREAKING SPEAK!

I tried again and again, but all that came out were Marowak words and different forms of them. "Maro—Maro—ro, Maro—wak!" Dang, I couldn't pronounce a single human word!

I wasn't even thinking at all; it never registered to me that there was a freaking Mewtwo talking to me, and the fact that I could think of what to tell this Mewtwo instead of try saying it. It was signs of panic. The Mewtwo moved away from me anyways, so I continued with trying to form words.

I tried again and again, but each time was an even dumbed down attempt of the last. It wasn't working; I just couldn't form human words.

Well, there was one thing I knew; I had to get out of there. Immediately, I stood ready to walk. Unfortunately, I was so un used to the height level that even though I already knew how to walk on two legs, I couldn't walk at all. I tripped. My attempts at walking were worse than my attempts at talking.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Very good job Random. Your taking your character to new heights

IC:

Cain went back to his descarded jacket and found a pocket knife and a peice of string. Immediatly as if he knew what to do he cut two holes in his raggedy cloak. Then he fasned the string into it. Then he placed the cloak back on. He now had a hood for his cloak.

Now I am complete.

Cain ran up to Charley who was trying to walk but kept falling over. Cain tryed saying his name over and over but he couldnt. It was as if his real name was Mewtwo.

Cain then knew that Charley could take care of himself and ran to where the armored pokemon was. Pokemon? Isnt he a human or is he like me a pokemon? What is going on with me?. Then Cain understood. He was becoming less human and more pokemon.

What is going on with me? Am I not pokemon? No thats not right.

Then came Cains memory. Most of his human memories including his parents and adventures with pokemon were fading fast. After 20 minutes the only thing he could remember from his human past was this day.

Cain ran through the door to where the Giradina went through. He saw that most of the other pokemon were running through the maze of the facility. Then an annoucement came on the PA.

"Trainers. Please return back to the recreational center or our grunts will elimenate every single one of you."

Cain snorted. He didnt think that these weak humans could stop him.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I slopped around in confusion, as my body finished forming. Rather than realising my possible mental problems, I was going intoa panic,. Too many pokemon, too many! which one to use, which one could I be to protect m- Wait.. Use? What was I thinking?! I struggled to keep a hold of myself, and just in time to hear the communication, I began slopping, very slowly, in the direction of the rec area. I still wasn't good at movement as a blob, it seemed.

OOC: Sorry for the short post, in an argument.

Years
    OOC: eh, just thinking in a different perspective. >_> Was going to do the same thing in TSS, but that is moving too slow for me to get there as fast as I did here. XD

--

"Trainers. Please return back to the recreational center or our grunts will eliminate every single one of you."

Uh oh. That didn't sound like it was going to be…painless. Like today was ever not painful. I shuddered. Either way, I was at a vulnerable position; if they were to try to eliminate me, then they would succeed. I needed to get the hang of being a Marowak fast; my life literally depended on it.

You could say I was on all fours, but not entirely. I was trying to keep myself balance so I could stand up. I tried pushing myself up, but it was too hard for me to handle. I was sweating hardcore. I grabbed the bone I had used before and used it to help me stand. Slowly, I was able to stand, leaning on the bone. Okay, I was up. Now what?

Very carefully, I let the bone fall to the floor. I was just standing now. I raised my right leg, moving it forward. It hit, but I had been trying way too hard. You could see it right through my skull that I was straining just to keep on going. I did it with my other foot, putting it in front of my right.

I tripped.

Okay, nothing to worry about Charley, you're just going to be gunned down if you don't get the hell out of there, I thought to myself.

I tried again. I failed again.

I was sitting on the floor now, still holding the bone while thinking of what I could do now. Well, I could always throw this thing, I thought, swinging my bone around in the air. No; I wasn't a professional at this. I needed help. Or else.

I hated to admit it, but I was crying within the skull. I did something I thought no one would ever see me do; hopefully, no one would be able to see or hear me for what I did or said next.

"Ma—ro…" I said, tears rolling down. If this bone were to be my only weapon, then I had to face it. I was dead already. I was so dead that I actually believed people were able to decipher what I had just said; 'help—me.'

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Since Cain no longer views himself as a human anymore im using his new name

IC:

Mewtwo was about to run throught he maze when he heared a plee

Help me?

Mewtwo ran back to the rec center and saw Charley. He went to his side and tried to lift him up.

~Come on. I can understand you.~

Mewtwo then lifted Charley and helped him try and walk. He noticed he was crying in his skull.

Pitiful, but he is a weak pokemon. I need to help him.

Mewtwo carried Charley to the door out of the rec center and bent over to his level.

~I hope that you can learn to walk and stop crying. Now,~

Then Mewtwo picked up Charley's bone

~Throw this at any Omni's. Im going to the North to where the other pokemon are.~

Last edited:

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
    Lindsey awoke to the sound of an alarm. She was under blankets...Or what seemed like blankets. A violet, feline-esque head emerged from the bundle of clothing that Lindsey had been wearing. The sleek pokemon shot out from under it and looked around, ears pulled back and it's face bewildered. Lindsey felt her hands and feet all on the floor...But it felt right. She knew what had happened, her change into an espeon was complete. She looked over at the door. Pokemon, the transformed trainers, were rushing out so she dashed after.

She could feel her memories fade. Everything that made Lindsey herself. No! She couldn't let this happen...She wasn't even done finding herself...All of it couldn't be gone now.

As the former trainer ran, she fought furiously to keep her mind the same. She could not lose the memory of her father...Her mother..Her best friends...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    On my way back, I paused, looking around as I saw what seemed to be an espeon. I blinked in confusion, trying to hold onto mymemories. Which of the trainers had she been? I was NOT Going to lose my memori- My defiant thought cut off abruptly though, when I noticed my body changing, the pink glop shining a bright white light. "Wh.. what?" I asked, in a light, female voice that wasn't mine. I didn't have a mirror, but I was now a tall, lanky girl with honey blonde hair just past shoulder length. I had pale blue eyes, and a complexion that was rather light. And I had clothing, thankfully. I wore a pale purple T-shirt, and dark blue jeans with an eevee image embroidered on both legs. I wasn't aware of it, but I looked exactly like Lindsey had before her change, my powers automatically mimicing the last genome strands of human left in her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back