• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The [NEW] Graphics School

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    :D Loki has a class now? I'm in! :D

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Shiranui: NO UR NAWT ALLOWED TO JOIN. D:<

I can see it now: "Hurr, ho-kae class, this is uh, the pen tool- OH WAIT. You taught me how to use the pen tool Shiranui, my bad forget what I just said. Well let's see, this is uh, smudging- OH WAIT. You make ridiculously awesome smudge banners already, nevermind, forget what I just said." xDD

Hahaha, well I'm just kiddin', I'd love to have you in the class! >:D And I'll go ahead cut you some slack for your inactive-ness in terms of due dates. ;D It'll be awesome with you around, no doubt!

Poke'd: Sure thing. xD I'll add you right now~

edit: Kyon: Could you PM me some of your banners first? :D I can't seem to bring any of your old banners back to the surface of my brain, sorry. xD

edit-ching: MikuMiku: Shurrr, the first assignment should be no sweat for you and your STUPID SEXY DEIDEI BANNER. D:< yes. I still envy you for that. ;;

edit-ching-ching: OKAY I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING.

There is no way in all of god's good heck that I'm going to sit around every weekend and comment on a billion gazillion banners. xDD It's already hard enough to get me to do that in the Graphics Rating thread. So.

TEN STUDENTS ONLY.

6/10, one spot reserved until Kyon sends me some examples.

Last edited:

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • These might look familiar from the GRT though:
    Spoiler:

Loki, don't hesitate to tell me that I'm not good enough. After all, I'm still learning. Plus, I'd probably keep an eye on your class anyway xD

Last edited:

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • Loki, could I join your class also? I think you've seen some of my examples, but here they are again. Nothing special, just what I can do so far:

We%20Are%20Lost%20Together.png

GuitarSig.png

ReturnLove.png

Like DC said, if I'm not good enough, feel free to reject meh.

Hopefully we're allowed to join 2 classes :/

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Decypher: Go for it~ I'll add ya to the list.

Shika: PM me some examples, and we'll see. ^^

Shadez

-
    Years
  • could you transfer me to the other gimp class
    cuz the one i'm in now seems to have stopped
    i'm there under my old name: ~Hitsugaya~

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Cheesepeow: I honestly don't think you're ready for level three. ^^; Try joining an intermediate class instead, and if I get a recommendation from the teacher of the class you join, then you can join then.

Hao: Sure thing~

Kaiyori

Godzrilla hungry?
    Years
  • I shall just inform you, that we can't really teach paint. It is an inferior Picture editor to Photoshop and even GIMP. You can't really make decent banners with it, if you want here is the link to download GIMP
    and we shall put you in the signature making class for it.

Oh and Bell ( Do you mind me calling you that?) I forgot to ask you before i joined on my other account, am i ready for your class 8D

okay okay quite down, I know I thought of the idea for a graphics school but just hush! *jokes*

Well, I was just wondering If I could be in a class, Loki's maybe? Im not sure If I can just join right now but can I?

and if you need a teacher im just a post away tell me and I will be there =]

Examples of work:
    Hiro Nakamura:
    Alloy-Giftorandomperson.jpg

Abstract:

Alloy-WonderWTF.jpg

Gunman:
    Alloy-Flow.jpg

Sprite Sig:
    Alloy-Fantasy.jpg

Bape:
    Alloy-Bape.jpg

House:

DrHouse.jpg

Last edited:

Pinocchio

~\\Guiding Light//~
    Years
  • I am interested in learning in Latios' PS Class for Beginners.
    Hopefully if I do well enough there I can move up through the rankings to Loki.
    But that will be after a while. =P

Kaiyori

Godzrilla hungry?
    Years
  • YAY FOR THE MULTI-QUOTE BUTTON

okay okay quite down, I know I thought of the idea for a graphics school but just hush! *jokes*

Well, I was just wondering If I could be in a class, Loki's maybe? Im not sure If I can just join right now but can I?

and if you need a teacher im just a post away tell me and I will be there =]

Examples of work:
    Hiro Nakamura:
    Alloy-Giftorandomperson.jpg

Abstract:

Alloy-WonderWTF.jpg

Gunman:
    Alloy-Flow.jpg

Sprite Sig:
    Alloy-Fantasy.jpg

Bape:
    Alloy-Bape.jpg

House:

DrHouse.jpg
    Well I'm not sure if you can be in Bell's class, it's really up to her.

Hey I want to join a class but don't know which one.Can anyone tell me where to go.I no nothing about banner making or what program they use. Would someone help?
    Okay first things first, do you have Adobe Photoshop? Or GIMP?

I am interested in learning in Latios' PS Class for Beginners.
    Hopefully if I do well enough there I can move up through the rankings to Loki.
    But that will be after a while. =P
    Sure I shall put you in :>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back