• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The new guy you probably wont remember.

TGmaerZXZ

The gamer that everyone sees
    Years
    Hey I'm TGamerZXZ. As you can see I misspelled my username but I don't care. As I'm a big fan of Pokémon (if I wasn't why would I be here), I'm looking forward to all the hacks made. I only began playing Pokémon when I was seven I've only been playing for six years but I love it just as much as long time players do. Hmm now that I think about it six years is pretty long... My favourites include the Larvitar line and my first ever Pokémon was Chimchar. I hope to meet great people on this community.

Make way for TGamerZXZ, the gamer everyone sees but no one thinks twice about. And who also misspelled his name.

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
    Hey TGamerZXZ :) Welcome!

Ah well, miss-spelling isn't really that big a deal, is it? As long as people call you TGamerZXZ it's no problem ^^

You came to the right place for pokémon hacked versions,
    the Hacks Showcase has hundreds of them, and it's located Here.
    There's also the Progressing Hacks section, to see upcoming hacks that are still in development. it's located Here.

I also hope I can get to know you better, and I hope that we will see you around here for a long time!
    if there's anything you need help with, just leave a visitor message on my profile, send me a PM or contact another member of PC, most of them are very helpful and will gladly help you out :)!

ganesha

The Graphical Master
    Years
    Welcome TGamerZXZ!
    Go forward and post your hacks in the hacks showcase, you'll get good support for them. But before posting there you've to read the rules of the section as rules over there are really particular and then post your hack.

Link the threads of your hack in you signature so that others can know about it. You'll attract more player for them that way.

LindseyTNamez

Wataru's Dragon Protege
    Years
    As another hack and emulator player, welcome! It's alright I could tell what your name was right when I read it and didn't notice until you pointed it out haha.

There are many hacks to play here, progressing and finished, and there are people who you can talk to about the hacks and just discover so much!

I love Larvitar, always a must if I can get one in a game for my team!

Welcome to the site!

Years
    You'll have a lot of hacks to choose from so good call on deciding to check out the Emulation board! I definitely suggest Liquid Crystal, Flora Sky, and Light Platinum as they seem to be the most popular. You'll love 'em. Welcome welcome to the community. /o/

Your username actually does go pretty nicely despite the misspelling; almost looks like it was intentional to spell it wrong. No worries anyway as it's just a name, though. We get a lot of newer Pokemon fans here so as someone who has been into it for six years I'm sure you'd have a lot to help people with if you're ever interested. :) Go ahead and post around! You're definitely going to love this place.

Back