• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Land RP (OOC/SU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • @Master Trainer Empoleon: Please don't post unnecessarily, it's against the rules to write things like "When will this start?" or "THis RP needs to start!". Please don't do it again, you're just cluttering up the thread.

@countryemo: I'm sorry but you've had enough time to write up your SU but you haven't done so. Your reservation has expired. If you're still interested in joining, please tell me and I might make an exception if no one else has signed up.

@ALL: The first chapter would up within a few days. I'll send everyone a PM when it starts. :D

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • DIAMOND1304 IS AWESOME

Hey hey, I'm sorry. Well here it is if you accept it

Name: Eric Calvoid
    Starter Pokemon: Tangela/Female
    Appearance: He is always seen in a dark/navy blue t-shirt with a dark brown carhart jacket. His deep brown
    eyes seem to glare in the moonlight since he was 12. His black hair is about 5inches long and a
    bang covers one eye. He wears tattered jeans with his romeos (a brown mini boot?)
    Personality: Eric is a shy kid, he was never the most social kid in school. He's is also very caring,
    everyday he tried to help atleast 1 person out. Some people say, he cant say no. He is known as the good kid,
    teachers pet, and so on. He likes to sing along and write but he dosent believe he can do anything right
    History: When he was on vacation in sinnoh visiting his grandma, stark mountian erupted and him and his ditto were trapped.
    Due to this experince, he is afraid of fire, and fire pokemon. He came from littleroot, hoenn. He had allot of friends,
    but after his vacation, he slowly became depressed, and wouldnt talk to anyone. He figured it was time to start a journey.

It doesnt fit all the 'length' you asked for, but trust me im better at writting :D

You would have to be able to write chapter-length posts, at least 250 words.
    Every post we make? o.o

Amd also, who's gonna be the villians? like whos gonna play them?

Years
  • Accepted.

And yes every post, don't worry I'll make y'all have more things to write about. XP The villains are for now the 2 feuding Teams, more details on them would be released with each passing chapter.

Everyone, Chapter 1 would be out in a few hours' time. Do check it out on the RP Corner. ^^

Last edited:

ghasteon

EXPLOSIVE AWESOME
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2011
    I would like to reserve the last spot.

Last edited:

ghasteon

EXPLOSIVE AWESOME
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2011
    Im sorry, my bad about the gender. I didnt read that we get to pick it

DIAMOND1304 IS AWESOME
    Name: Koray Goni

Starter Pokémon: Sunkern F

Appearance: Koray has red eyes that are never hidden by his long hair thank to a rubber band keeping in an Ed Elric style pony tail. His face is slim and his skin clear and white. He wears a Stunfisk T-shirt sporting a giant red R, not knowing what it once stood for, and jean. On his right arm he wears a PokeTech v1 that his grandma sent him from Sinnoh via her Pelipper.

Personality: Koray never backs down from a fight. He is quick to anger and hot-headed. But when he is not fighting he is very friendly and outgoing. He has a control freak mentality, and strives to be the best.

He, like most kids, love technology. He wastes most of his time playing video Blankets. He also has been waiting till he received his first Pokémon to start his journey to become Pokémon master.

History: Koray has always lived spring dawn town, his family like the small town. He loved receiving letters from his grandparents in Sinnoh what sent them by their pet Pelipper. It was that Pelipper that made him fall in love with Pokémon. He would beg his parents to let the Pelipper stay as long as he could.

When Koray saw his first Lementos Pokémon league championship he knew what Pokémon had in store for him. He prepare for the day he would get his first Pokémon by earning the money he would need buying supplies and learning all he could before setting forth on his journey.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • If you would kindly add in the password and change your age to 11, you would be accepted.

EDIT: Accepted!

EDIT(2): Hmm, not much activity here, isn't it huh? Well, those who still wish to continue being in this RP, please indicate so in this thread. A silent reply would be taken as a no and I would open up spots to other people who would actually want to RP. As of now, the only people who have posted Chapter 1 are Red's hawt Chibi Pelippers and Master Trainer Empoleon. For those who haven't, go there now! Shoo shoo!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Off topic I know, but just wanted to inform everyone that the past couple of days I have been a tad busy. However my RP will be up either later today or tomorrow. Just wanted to inform everyone :) and let everyone know I had fobbed it off.

Last edited by a moderator:

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Well you sent me a vm, so im here. I had my first part done, I just got to get the whole professer scene written.
    Ill get it up today hopefully

Someone may need to send me a now and then VM to remind me

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've written about 700 words for that post so far, and I'll finish it today I hope ^^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I think I've posted twice in chapter 2, so I'm pretty much waiting for the next chapter :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back