• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New League: OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
  • I agree. In order to keep details congruent, I'll have another time skip. After it, he'll have Flare. If you want to write it out you can.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
  • Just wondering...who else do we need to post before we can continue the thread? I'm just curious and am willing to wait...

Also, Swan, Tavi is a Lv 24. So you know...

Last edited:

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • I need to write the next chapter >.> I've been slacking again. I was kind of hoping for more people to get caught up before I'd do that, but I suppose we'll just have to do with what we have and see what happens.

Also, Tavi is noted.

Strikit

Years
  • As soon as I finish this post I'll have an updated trainer card for Ethan. It'll include Flare, which is a major yay. I think I'm going to give poor Ethan something else to worry about. Quick question: Are we allowed to have recurring rivals that we keep running into?

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • Of course you're allowed to have recurring rivals, this is as much your game as it is mine C:
    Looking forward to that post then, let's get this thing up and running again!

Strikit

Years
  • It's going to be lovely.

I'm going to go ahead and do the trade so that Flare can get reacquainted in this post. My thinking is Ethan was given a young Eevee as a birthday present, but he doesn't really know what he'll do with a baby Pokemon at the moment, so he's alright with trading it.

card-2.png

This is mah card.

Mav.png

And that's Verde's sprite with her scar...

rick.png

And Maverick's lighter color.

Last edited:

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
  • Hey, just wondering for later on, could we possibly go back to a Move Tutor to teach a Pokemon a move? I'm mostly asking this for when the Eevee (who I will be naming Maerad) evolves into a Glaceon and might not know a good ice move for a little bit. If not, then that's fine, I'm sure there will be plenty of other Move Tutors a head.

Also, if anyone can guess where I got the name 'Maerad', I'll give them a brownie. :)

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • Charzeon, there will be many more movetutors, one just after Veilstone even xD so you're almost there C: And there will also be TMs, Maerad won't be put behind.

Aaaand, I googled it, so I don't deserve the brownie :(

Strikit

Years
  • >=| I'll make mah own brownie.

Swan, Ethan doesn't like Yoruna. He wants her to go 'way. The policy on trading is something of equal or lesser rarity, right? Kind of like buy one get one free.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • You can trade her for anything that's NOT 'Very Rare'.
    So Ethan can have fun recycling the mean bird C:

Strikit

Years
  • Sweeeet. At first, I wanted to keep her, but after how I had him catch her I don't like her either. XP

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
  • Well you already have a flying type so it's not like there's any reason for you to keep her. Good luck with choosing your next Pokemon. ^_^ Also, just so you know, should have my post up soon, just going to do this quick battle to level up me Pokemans and then I shall be done.

And I got the name from the 'Book of Pellinor' series. First two books were awesome, last two books not so much, especially the last one...

Lastly, I seem to have two Shuppets....

Last edited:

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
  • Right, that would be because I forgot to change the image xD

Angela seems to have asexually produced another one of herself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back