• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The [NEW] New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Just checking out the forums, riding my (W)Pimpmobile.

Tsurai

Pokemon under the moonlight
    Years
    Hello, Glad to meet you all.

*Side note*Lucky Star.... is awesome.*

Anyways, glad to be here, Site seems very nice so far (need to extensively look over the rp forum) and I hope to see you all around, seeing as I will be active here ^^;;

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2011
    New...really new

New to PC and to Pokemon on. looking forward to Battleing and Trading with you all. Half way though Ruby. Just beat first gym in Dimond. Have fun all!!!

Years
    Welcome aboard everyone, it's an honour to have you here with us. Just look around the Community. You're find something you like. Or, if you want to unwind a bit, simply go to other Talk. Or, if you want to put yourself into an RP, head into the Appropiate Section. If your feeling Quarrelsome, look up the Battle Area. If you a Trader, find yourself at home in the Trade Section etc.. I'll just leave you to it.

:t152:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    New to PC and to Pokemon on. looking forward to Battleing and Trading with you all. Half way though Ruby. Just beat first gym in Dimond. Have fun all!!!

Yay, welcome to PC...
    I'm sure you'll have fun checking out the D/P section. Have fun battling and trading. Oh, and don't forget to read the rules^^

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
    Years
    hi peoples! I dont mean to be rude or anything but anyone wanna be my friend? im new, and lonely (sniff]

Shyok

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 2, 2008
    Hi guys, im new! Pm for a battle or something, on PBR or DP

Tmi Chris

Is the walrus!
    Years
    Hey PC, I'm new, of course. I won't go into a whole rant about myself to save you time. My name is Chris and I'm 18 years and closing in on 19. Unfortunately I do not have a DS right now. Living on your own pretty much blows all your money away.
    But on the 28th I'm buying a DS lite and the Pokemon Diamond game so I hope get caught up on everything I've missed out and hopefully become a part of this community.

Feel free to chat with me also if you wish.

joseph-j15

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Hello Everyone,uhhh,im new and i need some friends to have fun with so.....
    ohh yeah,where do you get the trainer cards??

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2008
    hello....... i am............ a person who............. is very........... rubbish at...........typing.........and i cant................think of the right words :D

hey im new H**L YEAH!

oh yeah is platinum allready out in america???

Last edited:
    Years
    i've been going in and out of pokemon addiction and right now I am completely addicted

in terms of forums I'm a complete n00b, so could people help me out with what to do? thanks!

LawlRly

Spelunker Extraordinaire
    Years
    Um, hey. I'm new here, obviously. I'm here because I am totally addicted to Pokemon.

If you're wondering about my username, 'Lawl, Rly?' is my favorite mock-chatspeak expression. I use it a lot on MSN. xD

I have a strange fascination with Cranidos. At last count, I currently have eight or so in my PC. And to a lesser extent, Drifloon. o.o; Yes, I am a true-blue collector. :p

Okay, Byee. I am off to socialize with people.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back