• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Pokémon that don't make sense thread!

Why do Jesse and James keep going? They have been in every episode and movie (Except for the very first episode), and every time, they get beaten up, electrocuted, or exploded, run over, and crushed. They have been stalking a pre-teen kid for what? three years? Its just ridiculous. Go rip off some other trainers with rarer pokemon. You know you can get a way with it if it weren't for ash and his is crap-patrol.

Second: How did game freak ever think it could get away with obvious pikachu ripoffs, like plusle, minun, Parchirusu, and to a lesser degree, marill? Pichu was fine, because it was cooler looking than both pikachu and raichu, but seriosuly, the other three? Not even close to being "Original".

Third: Why can't I buy more than one moo-moo milk at a time? I want to buy five at a time, not having some salesperson say, "Hi, would you like some moo-moo milk?" for about 5 times? I was there about 2 seconds ago jerk, But no, you have other non-existant customers to deal with, so just ignore me, I'll just have to talk to you again.

eternalglory

Private Eye
    Years
    Lulz at the Moo-moo milk. But what about Regigigas? What about that ability? Is he just really really tired from his long 'nap'? I'd think after a couple of battles he'd just get over it and stop having such a slow start.

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    @ Brock-Lee: I believe spinda in RSE serves a similar function as unown in the other games. since there are supposed 2 be at least 100 different versions of spinda but it really doesn't give u anything...actually because of hex there might be up to 255 different spindas. w/e. they're all effin different.

spinda actually makes an ok annoyer. its highest stat is HP (even tho all its base stats are 60...which kinda sux) with moves like substitute and then wish or something and then use teeter dance and make the foe very anrgy :P. ok strategy. i still believe it's an UU (under used) poké because of its low stats.

Years
    In the Animé James leaves his Weepinbell at the dodgy DayCare center which is ran by Butch & Cassidy, so when he and Jessie decide to ransack the place he see's his Weepinbell has evolved into a Victreebel this is impossible because at DayCare centers your Pokémon doesn't evolve it only learns moves, so really James stole another trainers Pokémon, also if it did evolve where did the Leaf Stone come from.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    The anime isn't like the games. The games aren't realistic (if pokémon ever are -.-) but the anime/manga can be a little more that way. It's more realistic for a Weepinbell to evolve when it feels like it. Or at least when it comes in contact with a Leaf Stone. Perhaps granny/whoever ran that daycare left a Stone in the garden by accident?^^

Wasn't Azelf called Agnome in japan? ..... why bother changing such a fitting name??

Back