• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The new Pokemon Game, YAY!!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2010
    **** that hack is sweet and some of those pokemon are unbelievable. where did you find this site??

MidnightScott

Dark Trainer
    Years
  • The Darkening said:
    **** that hack is sweet and some of those pokemon are unbelievable. where did you find this site??

I hope they come out with a remake of Yellow Version. That would be really cool if they did! Im gonna get Fire Red & Leaf Green when they come out. Maybe I should buy them on Ebay in Japanese.

-Scott-

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2009
    Those aren't REAL screenshots, those are just either a hack or fake screenshots, I'm leaning towards fake screens.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    DeathChill said:
    Those aren't REAL screenshots, those are just either a hack or fake screenshots, I'm leaning towards fake screens.
    They are all fake screens, but the yellow remake at the bottom looks quite real...
    But the fact that it is with a bunch of fake screenshots (quite well done) makes me wonder if it IS real...
    I think a yellow remake is pointless anyway...

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    Imakuni? said:
    Then a Gold, Silver and Crystal remake? Thats just insane! i cant wait!

Well its not actually confirmed that there is going to be a GSC remake...but I would think it's likely if they're releasing lightning/thunder yellow...

I would like a GSC remake, as I dont have a GC or colliseum, for that matter, so I can't get any of my old GSC faves just by using FR/LG

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    im not sure if its real it looks pretty believable but alot things do but you could have posted it in you post but i guess you dont know the not right click trick. btw i just saw the other site those look fake but i'd play it ;P.
    The new Pokemon Game, YAY!!!

The Pokemaster

General Grievous = badass
    Years
  • oh great..another pokemon game with the stupid yellow rat starring, the worst pokemon of all and the only one i dont like, constantly put into the series and made to look all powerful, constantly shown defeating golems and onixs and such stuff it could NEVER manage, thereby giving the kids the idea that when they get this game, theyll be starting off with an un-defeatable pokemon, have you any idea how many times ive used my Golem to smack down some challenging kids pikachu from yellow only to have him say "Hey! you cant do that! ive got pikachu! he doesnt lose!"... anyway, im not in favour...

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2004
    Hmmm... looks like a ROM Hack to me... a pretty darn good one too...
    GSC Remake? I'd say count on it! Or at least I hope there is one... then Nintendo would need to find a way to cram both regions again... if they do, i hope they can use the 256MB ROM version so they don't leave out any detail...
    I miss the day/night system!!! (random)

Back