• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Pokemon GlobalEarth Thread!

U liek?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2009
    Skills: Passed All Pokemon Games
    Applying for: Beta Test Of this Hack
    Proof of work: I can't Screenshot the Game and The Camara Doesn't take TV Or Screen Pictures
    Skill level: What? Um...Skills? It saids In my Game that i passed at 12 Hours and 46 Minutes
    Contact Possibilities:E mail PM For Details
    Extra comments: Will Like to Apply to Pass It and Tell Glitches

Years
    Everyone likes Screenies Right?:

Nikko.Ideator

Black FC: 2022 7801 5735
    Years
    I love the Screenshots! After all these months! However, I wish I could be in charge of the thread again...

Plus, this one is starting to get spammy. I gotta go now, but talk it over. I REALLY want to be in charge of the thread again. Is that alright? I'd use Tancharine's thread format, with a few edits, and make an area explaining why:

a). It's the third thread.
    b.) What happened with my stupid ex-friend.

Plus, I'd make all the accepted people who have applied pre-entered, and give Tancharine (Hopefully you) and Hoppy ultimate credit for keeping this alive. And I'll upload the thread. I do reserve rights to this stuff and thread, but I felt I should ask politely, first XD!

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    Skills: Passed All Pokemon Games
    Applying for: Beta Test Of this Hack
    Proof of work: I can't Screenshot the Game and The Camara Doesn't take TV Or Screen Pictures
    Skill level: What? Um...Skills? It saids In my Game that i passed at 12 Hours and 46 Minutes
    Contact Possibilities:E mail PM For Details
    Extra comments: Will Like to Apply to Pass It and Tell Glitches

T_T

alright, NO ONE seems to get this.
    ALL ENTRY FORMS WILL BE IGNORED IF POSTED IN THREAD.
    ALL ENTRY FORMS AND BETA TESTER REQUESTS MUST GO TO PR. ROTOM.

nice hack, this shouldn't die, i can help with sprites, tiles. you ask me in a PM if so.

Oh, okay.
    If you ever want to, join just send the entry form to Pr. Rotom.
    we'll PM you if we need help ^^

its scripter and beta tester

Adding you free of charge ^^

can i help map???? heres proof of my work on my youtube channel i have plenty of vids some older than others https://www.youtube.com/user/DeadlyAngel91792

a) it's not in an entry form
    b) NOT SENT TO PR. ROTOM.

I love the Screenshots! After all these months! However, I wish I could be in charge of the thread again...

Plus, this one is starting to get spammy. I gotta go now, but talk it over. I REALLY want to be in charge of the thread again. Is that alright? I'd use Tancharine's thread format, with a few edits, and make an area explaining why:

a). It's the third thread.
    b.) What happened with my stupid ex-friend.

Plus, I'd make all the accepted people who have applied pre-entered, and give Tancharine (Hopefully you) and Hoppy ultimate credit for keeping this alive. And I'll upload the thread. I do reserve rights to this stuff and thread, but I felt I should ask politely, first XD!

Nikko, it's not a big deal.
    I'm on almost everyday.
    so I can edit faster.

alright? calm down.
    we were gonna need a new thread anyway.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    You know, I can edit our team thread with the re-started team. :\
    Also, great screenies. :)

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    So spammy! Doesn't anybody read the thread rules? PM PR. ROTOM, DON'T POST IT ON THIS THREAD! AAARGH!

You know, maybe a new thread would be best Tacha, although I agree that Tacha probably will be on most, this thread is getting very very spammy...seriously, I scrolled through LOADS of spam just to get to the relevant posts...not good. :/

EDIT: PEOPLE!!! GlobalEarth is now elegible for HoTW!!! We all need to make sure we win this! Vote for GlobalEarth!

Last edited:

Kaizer-X

RoM HaCkeR
    Years
    So spammy! Doesn't anybody read the thread rules? PM PR. ROTOM, DON'T POST IT ON THIS THREAD! AAARGH!

You know, maybe a new thread would be best Tacha, although I agree that Tacha probably will be on most, this thread is getting very very spammy...seriously, I scrolled through LOADS of spam just to get to the relevant posts...not good. :/

EDIT: PEOPLE!!! GlobalEarth is now elegible for HoTW!!! We all need to make sure we win this! Vote for GlobalEarth!

chill down hoppy, no need to get work up! :P
    anyways pm me when you guys need me

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    It's not peer-pressure. Nobody knows I play, but people at my school that play Pokemon just piss me off. I guess I got a little carried away and forgot you guys are nothing like that. I realized fandom is a bit too extreme for ME, but that's just me. Maybe it's a good thing to all of you. However, I just want to see the IPS updates.

Are the people pissing you off because they are weak at Pokemon?

Anyway, this is cool, 'cause of the New Regis, OW's.

Don't quit it.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    Yup - as far as I'm concerned, you're on the team...but this is Tacha's thread so he needs to edit it.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    chill down hoppy, no need to get work up! :P
    anyways pm me when you guys need me

your already added? O.o"

Are the people pissing you off because they are weak at Pokemon?

Anyway, this is cool, 'cause of the New Regis, OW's.

Don't quit it.

your way off now.
    that's old news T_T

Hey New Thread Nice
    Well i'm one of the old mappers Hackimon

Don't worry, you get a free of charge~

Yup - as far as I'm concerned, you're on the team...but this is Tacha's thread so he needs to edit it.

yeah, I'm editing it.

---

don't worry guys, don't use spam to get to make a new thread T_T

it's going to lighten up, because I'll see if the next time someone does anything I'll contact someone to delete it or something.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
    I have a comment on the OW :) I like the OW a lot, but when you see the back view, it looks glitchy sorta...it looks like you know...ugh, I can't explain it, it just doesn't seem to match the front. Anyway, I like the game so far, nice stuffs :) Screenies are nice, but you know, can't seem to judge much.

Years
    I have a comment on the OW :) I like the OW a lot, but when you see the back view, it looks glitchy sorta...it looks like you know...ugh, I can't explain it, it just doesn't seem to match the front. Anyway, I like the game so far, nice stuffs :) Screenies are nice, but you know, can't seem to judge much.
    The arms don't move either...
    We should really get those OW's fixed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back