• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The NEW Power Rangers/Super Sentai Club

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    Since the last revival club has died out, I decided to take it upon myself to remake the fanclub. This is for people who love Power Rangers aswell as Super Sentai, because without it we never woulda had our Might Morphin Power Rangers.

All are welcome to join, especially the old members from the original fanclub and the revival one. So be sure to join, and we all can have a blast ^___^

Co Owner: Ryan

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    I'm here! Don't worry... no Power Ranger thread is complete without my presence. Dibs on co-owner if there are such roles in this club!

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    Ehh since Ryan owned the first club I will give him co ownership.... And Beetleborgs really wasn't power rangers >_> Bandai just had them share costumes ><

So umm yeah when do we get info for the next sentai :P and thoughts on Mystic Force?

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Hello, again my ranger friends. I'm hoping that mystic force doesn't suck... Recently I haven't been too into rangers because of the untolerable degree of suckage demonstrated in SPD... It's been a tough season. *Crosses fingers for the future of Power Rangers*

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    Also guys, since we have had such a warm response to the return of the club... We are doing something that is basically a first for any PC CLub....

We are making our own website ^_~

Jorge suggested we call it Power Chambers, and we will be focusing on PR, Sentai, and Kamen Rider.... We might add more japanese live actionish types like PR and KR but for now we will focus on that ^_^

*is excitd* and if you wanna help feel free to IM me on AIM or MSN

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Hit me up at "rsgh5" on AIM if you want to talk about it. That goes for any of you. And, actually... at one point the Shiny Hunters Club had a web site in the planning stages, but we never went through with it. I hope this one goes farther!

Hibiki-san

Total NonStop Attitude
    Years
    Hey peeps, I'm a part of the new site too. I'll be doing episode guides and I will hopefully be able to provide screen caps for anything I do a guide on. Just to let you know I WILL 100% be reviewing the following:

Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue
    Power Rangers Lost Galaxy
    Power Rangers Time Force
    Kamen Rider Kuuga
    Kamen Rider Blade: Missing Ace
    Kamen Rider Ryuki
    Kamen Rider Ryuki: 13 Riders TV Movie
    Kamen Rider Faiz
    21 Classic Super Sentai Movies as well as the TurboRanger Special and GaoRanger vs Super Sentai
    Ultraman The Next (Gotta have this movie in it cos it just plain rules!)

It is a lot for one person to do but rest assured it CAN be done and if I'm right, I should have all guides done by February, March at the latest. I'll be doing 3-4 guides a day for the next 2 weeks thanks to the Christmas Holidays and providing I don't have work for college to do in free time, I'll do some guides then.

Farewell for now and may the power protect you all!

Last edited:

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    Jorge (Blue) will a part of it aswell =)

We are going to focus on Sentai/PR/Kamen Rider with the possibility of adding more Japanese Ranger like shows in the future =)

*reminds everyone to keep bumping this club*

Hibiki-san

Total NonStop Attitude
    Years
    *sighs* I'm still doing a couple of episode guides but it's hard to do it when I have to fit work in. Am doing overtime to earn some more cash cos train journeys to college are gonna cost me ?80 a month! But I'm doing the best I can and I'm trying to fill them in with as much detail as possible and make them great basically. :D

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    Thanks Matt ^___^

Just take your time, because we already know we are gonna have one of the most pwning PR/Senati/KR sites XD

Hibiki-san

Total NonStop Attitude
    Years
    Master Blaze said:
    Thanks Matt ^___^

Just take your time, because we already know we are gonna have one of the most pwning PR/Senati/KR sites XD

.......True. XD Very true. I've got a couple done, just getting episodes to make guides on now. :D

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    I am working on getting a layout for the site, but I really wish the old club members would return o_o

Back