• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~-The New Raichu Master/Cyber Link Fan Club-~

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    According to the rules of Member Fan Clubs, Ty had to close his club, so come and join this fan club XD Yesh, it's official =P

~Kylie

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    *comes in whistling the Cantina Theme from Star Wars* Ya ta ta, ya ta ta, da ta ya ta da...well, I should join up here. What kind of rival/companion would I be otherwise?

~Ozy~

Years
    Yep! And now I'm happy!

"Master," no. When I left you, I was but a learner. Now I am the master (the preceeding is to be said in an exceptionally cool tone, a la James Earl Jones).

Perhaps...Dunno, nothing really jumps out at me. Perhaps an angram of your three identities.

~Ozy~

Years
    I have a memory for that kinda thing, dearie.

NO! Bad Kasumi (your new nickname: Hazen-Haz-Haze-Kasumi)! The correct answer is "Only a master of evil, Darth."

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    The Adamant Dodger said:
    I have a memory for that kinda thing, dearie.

NO! Bad Kasumi (your new nickname: Hazen-Haz-Haze-Kasumi)! The correct answer is "Only a master of evil, Darth."

Ok I got none of that...

Ok what does Kasumi mean? Also that's kind of a long nickname... XD

And that's the correct answer to what? XD

Sorry but you completely screwed me on that one...

~Ozy~

Years
    Kasumi is the Japanese for "haze" or "mist." At least the foglike form of it. If you'd prefer "Mourou," meaning a mental haze, be my guest.

Anyway, the correct response to my SW quote is "Only a master of evil, Darth."

Back