• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New ROM Hacking Newsletter

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    New thread pending. the issue will be released on its acceptance.

Last edited:

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    Using the old New RHN thread is a bit of a bad Idea, since you cant add the issues to the first post, for easy navigation... I suggest making a new thread, but other than that it looks good, glad to see my first ROM review goes over nicely, dont ever let this down Panda...

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
    You'll earn no sympathy from being new to the forum and you'll probably just piss of s a lot of people.
    Hm, I spy an error ;)
    Also, I respectfully disagree about his argument that "good mappers are more common that good scripters" and how scripting is more valuable than mapping but this isn't the place to argue, now is it?

Still, it's good to see this up and running again. Hopefully you'll be able to keep a somewhat regular schedule but I'd rather you miss a week and put out a good issue the next week than rushing an issue just for the sake of consistency.
    Good luck and please try to keep this going...

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I wish u luck with it. it was great before and I hope u can keep it up.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    Hm, I spy an error ;)
    Also, I respectfully disagree about his argument that "good mappers are more common that good scripters" and how scripting is more valuable than mapping but this isn't the place to argue, now is it?

Still, it's good to see this up and running again. Hopefully you'll be able to keep a somewhat regular schedule but I'd rather you miss a week and put out a good issue the next week than rushing an issue just for the sake of consistency.
    Good luck and please try to keep this going...

Heh, I am a pretty darn good sciripter if I do say so myself, but I agree, good scripters are hard to come by... I get people asking for my help all the time...

And I am glad he listened to my post and is making a new thread, that is pretty important.

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    So the official release is when the new thread appears, you guys got a secret peak xD. It will keep going I promise you. i may have to pause my hack a little to get everything in order. Thank you guys.

Back