• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2010
    ive been on here for queit some time but i never asked this question(well i mit have) i have downloaded s ton a pokemon making things but every time missing a something to use them ive downloaded everthing needed copy pasted still cant get it to work can someone help me?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I've been there, Kittenpuncher.

When the Wii is your only source of the internet, it's a sad day. :|

Welcome to the community nonetheless. Enjoy yourself.

Norcinu

Beginning Snagger
    Years
    ive been on here for queit some time but i never asked this question(well i mit have) i have downloaded s ton a pokemon making things but every time missing a something to use them ive downloaded everthing needed copy pasted still cant get it to work can someone help me?

What exactly are you downloading? Do you have the right software to execute?

Hello all. Nice to meet you!

:D Hi Regina_Renega!

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2010
    Hello Everyone, how are you guys doing?

Does anyone of you know why the chatroom is not woking when i try to ceonnect?

Greetz,

Roger

pika_cookie

Safari Zone Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    hello everyone, I'm new here.
    I'm a pokemon player since I'm young, and I like to play some pokemon hacks, already finished pokemon brown...
    I would also try to do my own hack (GSC hack, because they are my favorite games) when I will have some spare time.

Regender

Shadow Lugia Fan?
    Years
    Hello!

Uh, Hello my nick is Regender, I'm working on my first hack by myself but I can't seem to create a new pokemon. I'm using emerald for the hack and, I can't log on oftenly because my internet adapter broke and I have to borrow one of my family's PC. If you know a working version of a program that: 1 creates new pokemon/edit current pokemon(not required), 2 creates/edits moves, 3 changes title plz give me the name of the program.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2009
    Hello there the names omega/bankai.

I dont like being too formal and im pretty skilled at emulation. But dont go asking me for any tips or anything!!!

Anyway hello. I used to watch pokemon ever since episode 1. I also dont have a ds so no asking friends codes.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010

I dont like being too formal and im pretty skilled at emulation. But dont go asking me for any tips or anything!!!

Anyway hello. I used to watch pokemon ever since episode 1. I also dont have a ds so no asking friends codes.
    Welcome to PC and I remember the first episode when I was five.

I was scared when those Spearows were attacking them, lol. And I knew that the Ho-Oh was going to be cool, but I never got the Gold version.

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years

Don't worry! They won't ask you! :)

Wow. You watch Pokemon ever since episode 1, ehhh? :)

Well, stay active in the PC! :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    hello everyone..i'm a bit new here...Im Lenz from philippines..I'm a pokemon fan since birth...haha... my first pokemon game that i have played is pokemon gold..I hope I will have a great time here..hihi...Have a nice day everyone..

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    hello everyone..i'm a bit new here...Im Lenz from philippines..I'm a pokemon fan since birth...haha... my first pokemon game that i have played is pokemon gold..I hope I will have a great time here..hihi...Have a nice day everyone..
    Hello there! wow another from the philippines, I myself a filipino too xD
    Be sure to read the rules and faqs.
    I hope you make friends and enjoy your stay here!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back