• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2009
    Hi all, I'm Deputy, signed up just now after lurking for a few days.

I absolutely love pokemon, not for reasons like the anime being awesome (lol) or because i like creating hax teams to play online with; but because the concept is so brilliant that i can't help constantly imagining what the pokemon world would be like if it were real, and how the different critters would interact with eachother.

Anyway that's all I'll say for now. Pleased to meet you. :)

Noel

Ghost Pokemon Trainer.
    Years
  • Hey everyone. I signed up a few days ago to download something but this is my first day actually getting into the forums. Hope to have fun :D. See you guys around! Also I posted a Thread about a Leaf Green Pokemon Team if anyone is interested in telling me how good it is that would be great... I'm not advertising I swear!

Noel

Imagine.

Escaping Beyond Hope
    Years
    • Age 27
    • GBR
    • Seen Oct 28, 2015
    Hey everyone. I signed up a few days ago to download something but this is my first day actually getting into the forums. Hope to have fun :D. See you guys around! Also I posted a Thread about a Leaf Green Pokemon Team if anyone is interested in telling me how good it is that would be great... I'm not advertising I swear!

Noel

Hello Noel! Welcome to the forums. Good luck with your downloading & rom hacking my friend.

Glancer

The Unhittable
    Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2009
    hey iam new to this site I joined cause it seems like a good place to hang out and chat about pokemon

Genesis_1234

We're all crazy...To a degree.
    Years
  • Hey

Hey Y'all! I've been here a couple of months, but I never got around to posting until now... I'd like to say hello to all fellow users, new or otherwise, and I'd like to introduce myself as well... Toodles!

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    Hi, I'm just here for fan creation community, which sucks, since I have to post 15 times before I can post any art. Oh well. If you've got the time, read my fic. A 95 percent approval rating so far!

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2010
    I'm new and I making a Hack :)

Hi everyone I have a few questions does anyone have a link so I can add tilesets to my hack from pokemon Emerald because I'm making a hack that has the Johto, Kanto and Hoenn region and I need the tileset from emerald so that I am able to start my hack!

And I need to contact Zel so I can ask him if I can use his Shiny Gold Rom Preferably a beta that he hasn't changed the Kanto Region with and also one that has the Johto Map already on it!

I also need people that can do the following to help me: -

1. Edit Tilesets and Add them into the Rom.
    2. Someone who is very good at changing copying and compiling scripts so that they're fully useable in the hack itself, because when I first tryed it they didnt work only the begining parts of the scripts worked.
    3. Someone who can change the titlescreen and introscreen so that I can give credit where its due.
    4. A link for changing the cry of the pokemon I remember that there is one but I cant remember the site.
    5. Someone who can successfully add the Hoenn Regional Map to the Rom.
    6. Someone who can add music to Emerald to The Rom.

All information or help is absolutely appreciated and I will give full credit to whoever helps me complete or create this hack.

Also whilst creating the Rom I may ask for additional help based on the fact that I may have missed out some of the aspects that I will probably need help on.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2009
    Hi i just joind so im new to the forums i bet im the forum newbie anyway i just wanted to say hullow so Hullow!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I do believe you're looking for a thread such as the Help Recruitment Thread, Jimmymutfak. Members over in the ROM Hacking board will be able to assist you with all of that much better than the majority of us members who frequent the New User's Hangout. ^^

Hi i just joind so im new to the forums i bet im the forum newbie anyway i just wanted to say hullow so Hullow!
    Oh, lot's of people join PC. You won't be the newest member for too much longer. XD;

Welcome to the community guys. :3

Years
  • Hi, I'm the newbie for now I guess. I just got back into Pokemon a few months ago, and have been working hard on my Diamond file. I've completed my Sinnoh Dex (well, seen them all). I'm always up for a trade, or a battle if you like.

ScarletSuzu

Suwako!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    Hey y'all. Along with Slowking11 here, I guess I'm pretty new too! Nice to meet everybody.

I'm mostly waiting around for new games (I'm considering buying PMD: Explorers of Sky when it comes out... Although I might need to research it some.), especially HeartGold and SoulSilver (that'll be quite awhile off, though!). I really want my pokemon to follow me around! It sounds so amazing.

Man, I'd battle ya, Slowking, but honestly I'm no good at battling with other people.
    Good job completing the Sinnoh Dex~ That's more than I've been able to do, haha.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Hi, I'm the newbie for now I guess. I just got back into Pokemon a few months ago, and have been working hard on my Diamond file. I've completed my Sinnoh Dex (well, seen them all). I'm always up for a trade, or a battle if you like.
    Welcome to PC Slowking11.

Have fun and stay active here.

Good work on completing the Sinnoh Dex.

Years
  • YAY my first day here i dont really know what to post yet so....
    anyone got platinum? If you do how far are you? I'm stuck at Cyrus in the Distortion World.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back