• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2012
    I'm new, I just started posting a few days ago, but I have a quick question::

I have no interest in ROM editing/hacking, will I not fit in at PC? It seems like that's what most people are here for...

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I'm new, I just started posting a few days ago, but I have a quick question::

I have no interest in ROM editing/hacking, will I not fit in at PC? It seems like that's what most people are here for...

No no no of course you'll fit in! The rom hacking section is only one part of PC and most definately not the dominant part! There is plenty of sections where you can settle into! The rom hacking section is for rom hackers and the other sections are for people who aren't which is you! So of course you'll fit in ^_^

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2012
    No no no of course you'll fit in! The rom hacking section is only one part of PC and most definately not the dominant part! There is plenty of sections where you can settle into! The rom hacking section is for rom hackers and the other sections are for people who aren't which is you! So of course you'll fit in ^_^

I feel a little better, haha. It just seems like everyone and their mothers who have posted in the new users area is asking for hacking help, and I'm pretty against ROMs in general, so I was a tad worried that this was the wrong forum for me.

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
    Hi, I'm new. Just joined a couple of minutes ago. .....I really don't know what else to put. x)

Welcome to PC! I sure do hope you have a Pokeriffic time here! I see you are a Flareon fan that is awesome! I like Flareon as well! well I have no doubt that I will see you around the forums at some point. Once again welcome and enjoy it here and make lots of friends! ^^.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2010
    Hello everyone, I'm Dante! I joined a couple days ago but just know got to posting. I'll more than likely be spending my time in the Pokemon RP section. So if anyone needs me, look for me there.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Welcome to the community, you two.

There are a lot of awesome people over in that board, Valiare. I'm sure you're going to have a lot of fun. ^^

Hope you both enjoy yourselves. (b'')b

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Well head on over to the Quick trade there here and post what you're looking for and what you're offering! But be sure to read the rules first! Have fun and good luck

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    Welcome everyone to the PokeCommunity Forums!

Do you want to share your game experiences, discuss the upcomin' HeartGold and SoulSilver, Make trades with new friends, Get help with a ROMhack, or just post in randomness in the Offtopic Forums,
    then this is the place for you to be! This place is HUGE, and I don't think that anyone will get tired of it, until they get trapped in another fantastic Pokémon game!

Enjoy your stay, and always make sure to be nice to others!

Pokey out!

Years
    Hey, I'm new here.
    I've been playing the Pokémon games for years now, but I'm still new to the whole competitive battling thing. Seeing as none of my friends play the games no more I figured it'd be cool to find people that still do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back