• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    im pretty new here too. i joined about a month ago but ive been kinda busy with stuff. Now im tryin to get things started as i break into pokemon hackin'. so if any1 could send me a few pointerz thatd be rly awesome :)

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Well welcome to the Community superior rhypierior.
    There are heaps of things to do here, so I assume you won't be leaving anytime soon.

CheshireCam

The Cheshire Camothy
    Years
    Bonjour!

On ne passe pas!
    You shall not pass!
    Well, at least not without a freindly greeting.
    'Lo there, everyone! I'm one of the original Pokemon generation, the one who spent their first allowence on a pack of weird Japanese cards that were suddenly in high demand the week after. No, really, I've still got a Zapdos from way back then, my first pack.
    But enough blabbing about me! Let's get to the meat and potatoes! I've been getting deeper and deeper into my computer, and I've decided that the next area to explore is how to make games. Simple games, based of pre-existing games, but games none-the-less. A good freind mentioned that Pokemon was a popular springboard, and seeing as I've had to phisically stop myself from picking up my trusty old Crystal version lately, I thought I'd give it a shot. You all sound freindly and helpful as could be, and I'm hopeful that I'll learn a lot while I'm here.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Oh, lot's of new people in the Hangout today.
    *Takes a deep breath*
    Hello everybody, my name is Akindunte, which means the God of Bravery.
    Well welcome to the Pokécommunity, God of Bravery. That's a very creative user name you have bestowed upon yourself. Any particular reason as to why you chose it?

Have fun around the boards.
    Hello and stuff.
    I'm new and I have a name.
    I must be a member.
    You must be.
    Welcome to the community, Giggletacorex.

Hi everybody! I was a pokemon fanatic between ages 3- 9 and then kind of lost interest. Then I bought the diamond version for kicks and got readdicted. Hope to make it another good memory.
    I'm sure you will make many more good memories. Your experience with Diamond should triple in the fun factor is you decide to stick around. I'm certain you won't be disappointed with the content found over in the Diamond/Pearl/Platinum section. ;D

Enjoy rekindling your interest in Pocket Monsters!
    im pretty new here too. i joined about a month ago but ive been kinda busy with stuff. Now im tryin to get things started as i break into pokemon hackin'. so if any1 could send me a few pointerz thatd be rly awesome :)
    Well, I don't really remember all that much from my old ROM hacking days, but rest assured, you will find all the pointers you need around here.

If you haven't already, I would suggest checking out the Documents and Tutorials sub-forum over in the ROM Hacking area. Everything there should be of pretty good use to you, my friend.

Hope your experience here at the community will be a great one!
    Take care now.
    On ne passe pas!
    You shall not pass!
    Well, at least not without a freindly greeting.
    'Lo there, everyone! I'm one of the original Pokemon generation, the one who spent their first allowence on a pack of weird Japanese cards that were suddenly in high demand the week after. No, really, I've still got a Zapdos from way back then, my first pack.
    But enough blabbing about me! Let's get to the meat and potatoes! I've been getting deeper and deeper into my computer, and I've decided that the next area to explore is how to make games. Simple games, based of pre-existing games, but games none-the-less. A good freind mentioned that Pokemon was a popular springboard, and seeing as I've had to phisically stop myself from picking up my trusty old Crystal version lately, I thought I'd give it a shot. You all sound freindly and helpful as could be, and I'm hopeful that I'll learn a lot while I'm here.
    I'm certain you will lean a lot while visiting the myriad of boards found here at PC, CheshireCam. I take it you're talking about ROM hacking, correct?
    (As normal game-creation wouldn't entail a "springboard".)

Yes, I do believe you would be surprised to find that there are quite a few of us veterans lurking around PC's humble walls. I do remember the early days of the series, however, I didn't jump aboard the bandwagon until everyone else did. xD

Hope to see you around the boards, my friend.

Years
    Hi! :D I just joined around 40 minutes ago and am trying to figure this place out! XD

I would really love to make some friends, so message me?

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Welcome to the Community Karis.
    I will give you a friend invite so you can ask me any questions you have about this wonderful place.
    Feel free to leave as many messages as you like, I don't bite and am very patient.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hi! :D I just joined around 40 minutes ago and am trying to figure this place out! XD

I would really love to make some friends, so message me?
    Well, the Pokécommunity is a fairly large community; it takes a little while to get used to. However, I think you will come to find that it's organized quite logically. Don't despair, you will get the hang-of it!

If you ever have any questions, I would be more than thrilled to assist. If you ever want to have a pleasant chit-chat, I'm up for that as well! I'm online here at PC quite often, so send me a VM or PM whenever you feel.

Cheers!
    Wow Hiidoran why whould u do so much !?
    Well, why not? ;D

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2009
    Heyya everybodyy im husain, and i just signed up to the site. it looks awsomeee

zurieau

Flamboyant.
    Years
    Hi everyone! Zurieau here (as my username shows).
    This is my first post on PC, and I'm trying to stay low-key, haha.

Are there any forums on here which are recommended as "OMGSOHOTRIGHTNOW"?
    I'd like to get a feel of the community before getting too comfortable.

Thanks! I'll pop back tomorrow. (:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back