• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2008
    hi im new and i want to post stuff about zel's pokemon shiny gold beta 6.
    do you guys know any thing about the release date?

Hey! I'm Pokedude2278! My youtube channel is Pokedude2278, and i'm here to read funny comics, trade, and right my very own personal fan-fic! I love Mystery Dungeon and I choose diamond over pearl. My favorite Pokemon is Oddish. I also play Maplestory and enjoy biking with friends. I hope I can be friends with everyone here!
    HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
    i like pokemon shiny gold!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2009
    hey iam new how do i get these games to work on my gba emulator i downloaded alpha (liquid ocean) and i carnt play it allso i have black chaos what do you need to no about it? =]] thanx

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    I'd start with mapping. (Actually, I DID start with mapping!) It's pretty basic, just download Advance-Map, and get crackin'.

Cheers mate, I tried that once before but never had the benefit of the tutorials. Got confused with things like different tile-sets for different maps and I found it impossible to make new maps, etc.

Also, how long do you guys normally spend mapping?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Hey, welcome to PC guys, hope you enjoy everything, looks like you are. :D

Dragonfire100, I'm not exactly sure but perhaps [ this thread ] has a similar topic? Mapping, hacking, I'm really not involved in those areas so I'm just going to swing for the fences here and hope for the best with linking to that. |D

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    Hello I am will and I just joined a little while ago. I am pretty much a noob but I enjoy pokemon so it's all good :D.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2008
    hello every1 also to awnser ur question just write the awnser to that persons question like I am doing.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    Cheers mate, I tried that once before but never had the benefit of the tutorials. Got confused with things like different tile-sets for different maps and I found it impossible to make new maps, etc.

Also, how long do you guys normally spend mapping?
    Hmm, depends. I usually spend at least two hours on a nice good map like This. If you're just beginning should take you about an hour for a small map. Maybe more. Just keep practicing and you'll get better.

Reality_is_a_Dream

<Hitmewchan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2010
    Hi, I joined today because I am getting into R/B/Y and doin' the sprite thing. I hope to see you all around!

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    Hmm, depends. I usually spend at least two hours on a nice good map like If you're just beginning should take you about an hour for a small map. Maybe more. Just keep practicing and you'll get better.

Thanks man, wow that map's better than the real game! You just need more houses and people and things. I quite like your desert one with the hut too. Do you just make them up as you go along then?

Metallic

Proud Loner
    Years
    Hello, all! I joined the forum a while back (mostly to download stuff from the emulation boards), but I'm just now going to become active.
    This seems like a really nice forum, so I know I'll have fun here! ;]
    -Jake-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back