• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    My name is Manaia and I am 7 years old ,I have HEEPS of pokemon ,and there all rare!!!!!!! They all have cooooooooooooooooooooool moves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Hi my name is dragonstar. This is my first time on a forum. I love pokemon will all my heart even though i am in high shcool and should know better.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Hey dragonstar and alexander, welcome to Pokémon community. I hope you enjoy your time! If you need anything, don't hinder to ask!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    hi i just made an account and want to make a hacking team but when i post it it never saves

Hi my name is dragonstar. This is my first time on a forum. I love pokemon will all my heart even though i am in high shcool and should know better.
    Hey there welcome you two,please enjoy your time here at PC and see you around.

~Paul
    @alexander7161 HERE is a good place to maybe start a game.

Last edited:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • hi i just made an account and want to make a hacking team but when i post it it never saves
    So, are you trying to make a thread in the Team Discussion sub-forum or are you just trying to make a post?

Either way, welcome to the community, Alexander. Good luck with your hacking endeavors.

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Hey, everyone, found the site a little while back, and being a long-time Pokémon fan, decided to join today. Great to be here!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Glad to have you around, Dominus.

Always glad to have another veteran of the Pokémon franchise posting about.

Welcome to the community!

Anala

Ajula..?ZOMG MY SHINY UMBREON!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2009
    Hi everyone, I'm new here so thought I'd come by and say hello. Trying to find a forum post I saw earlier, but can't. It has to do with Shiny gold. I think I have a glitch or don't have a fully updated version. hee hee hee. I have bad luck. So anyway, Hi and how is everyone? I hope I'm posting right, heh. If not, someone let me know please, I don't want to do something wrong.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Ah, well welcome to the forums Anala.
    (Don't worry, you're in the right place. ^^)

Regarding Shiny Gold, you must understand that it's not 100% complete yet. However, you might be able to get an answer to your question in the following thread:
    Shiny Gold Help Thread

Hope you sort everything out and have a great time.

Redditto

normal pokemon trainer
    Years
  • hello,i'm Redditto i'm new here but i hope you will post some posts to my profile i hope you'll accept this thank you
    regret,
    Redditto

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    hello,i'm Redditto i'm new here but i hope you will post some posts to my profile i hope you'll accept this thank you
    regret,
    Redditto
    Hey there Redditto,hope to see you around and enjoy your stay. If you have any questions I'm here to help.

~Paul

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back